Home

NCAA 11 Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA 11 Dynasty Mode

i wish that they had your coach do interviews about recruiting or about the game that would be sick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #66
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

i think the infraction thing went down because of ncaa same as the year tearing down the goal post got taken out.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
i think the infraction thing went down because of ncaa same as the year tearing down the goal post got taken out.
We never had a tear down the goal post animation, I recall OMT saying last year that it was in a prebuild of like Ncaa 03 but the NCAA wanted them to remove it. I could be wrong though
Old 03-21-2010, 04:54 AM   #68
Rookie

thesublime's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
Ok guess what for the info i have my own very realistic franchise that I!!!! Made my self for madden. Dont believe me? Check it out for your self. THe roster stealing issue is OVER. I admitted to it and its been a couple of months since. Ok What makes you think that you are so much better than me? Huh. What have you done????? THats right nuthing

HAHA! This is priceless, though I feel bad because I'm almost positive you're not an adult.

I've done much in my life...graduated college, started a career, purchased a modest home in a lovely neighborhood....other various accomplishments that no one really cares about. So, in short, I have done much more than "nuthing"....certainly never stooped so low that I had to steal video game rosters from someone esle to inflate my e-cred. Seriously man, you even tried to sell those rosters...and the played it off like the other guy was a loser for stealing YOUR stuff.

Listen bro, NCAA Dynasty thread is fine where its at. Let it be...also, its pretty annoying to go into a thread for others when they try to check out someone's work, only to see you pumping your next happless endeavour.

Last edited by thesublime; 03-21-2010 at 04:59 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:57 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesublime
HAHA! This is priceless, though I feel bad because I'm almost positive you're not an adult.

I've done much in my life...graduated college, started a career, purchased a modest home in a lovely neighborhood....other various accomplishments that no one really care about. So, in short, I have done much more than "nuthing"....certainly never stooped so low that I had to steal video game rosters from someone esle inflate my e-cred.

Listen bro, this thread is fine where its at. Let it be...also, its pretty annoying to go into a thread for others when they try to check out someone's work, only to see you pumping your next endeavour.

Better yet, does anyone know if there is an ignore function on OS?
OK guess what i got nuthing against you at all. Lets leave it at that. Ok.

Ive worked very hard on my franchise ok its been alot of work and know im not an adult im a 17 year old kid on my own. Ok and considering my cercemstances im very lucky to have a place to live. So lets leave it at that alright.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:09 AM   #70
Rookie

thesublime's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
OK guess what i got nuthing against you at all. Lets leave it at that. Ok.

Ive worked very hard on my franchise ok its been alot of work and know im not an adult im a 17 year old kid on my own. Ok and considering my cercemstances im very lucky to have a place to live. So lets leave it at that alright.
Thats fine...everyone has struggled with something at some point. Just use common sense and have a little respect for others. I'd venture to guess that most everyone here uses OS as a form of gathering info and enhancing their game experience. If you're trying to help with that, then more power to you...but do it the right way.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:12 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesublime
Thats fine...everyone has struggled with something at some point. Just use common sense and have a little respect for others. I'd venture to guess that most everyone here uses OS as a form of gathering info and enhancing their game experience. If you're trying to help with that, then more power to you...but do it the right way.

yes i know i shouldnt have claimed rosters and me an antoinegoins3 are all good. Now im just trying to help here with the operations sports community by doing what i do best anything to do with the nfl. Thats why i made a franchise for madden because thats a league i know so well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 08:31 AM   #72
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
I don't like online dynasty at all. I just can't get into it.
Im wit you about that all i do is play offline and draft and play my fran-mode. I only get online when i need my Ncaa rosters names for all the teams. So i feel nothing for online play because i dont like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »