Home

Heisman votes/stats

This is a discussion on Heisman votes/stats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon5 Heisman votes/stats

I can't find the answer. I am not even sure where to post this.

Do kick return and punt return stats count for Heisman voting? It seems it would but my HB has a lot of total yards and is getting no respect. Nor in the Walker award. It seems only his rush & pass stats count.

On PS2 (last version I played of this 3 years ago) it would sometimes tell 'total yards' and 'total touchdowns'. Here is does not. My HB has better stats than the people that are beating him. This led me to ask.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Heisman votes/stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriluk
I can't find the answer. I am not even sure where to post this.

Do kick return and punt return stats count for Heisman voting? It seems it would but my HB has a lot of total yards and is getting no respect. Nor in the Walker award. It seems only his rush & pass stats count.

On PS2 (last version I played of this 3 years ago) it would sometimes tell 'total yards' and 'total touchdowns'. Here is does not. My HB has better stats than the people that are beating him. This led me to ask.

i've had one that was presented in total yards, but i also lead in rushing yrds, so that doesnt really tell if the voting formula use all yards/tds or just rush and rec yds/tds.

i've also lead rushing by close to 600 yds and tds by 9 and didnt even make the top 5, so...
Old 03-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

I have no idea what goes into determining the Heisman for this game. Whatever it is, it needs to change. There are way to many WRs winning it and in the top 5.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 03-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yeah I've never understood it. In my OD in Year 1 I was playing with TN and ran for like 2900 yards with Bryce Brown, shattered the most yards in a season record, and had like 30 tds...and finished second in Heisman voting to the RB Cooper from Miami who had a lot of yards as well but not as many, and like 1 or 2 more TDs. Receiving yards were pretty equal too.

The only big difference was that Miami was 12-0 and TN was 11-1.

"Let them have their fun over there tonight. After we finish what we came here to do, this town will belong to us for the next three days."
-- Texas Coach Blair Cherry to the Longhorns in New Orleans on New Years Eve 1947. The next day, Texas beat the Tide 27-7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »