Home

NCAA Football 11: Breaking down what we know

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11: Breaking down what we know within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2010, 03:46 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
As of now in-game saves is wishful thinking. That's a feature that's gonna be implemented in Madden first. Hope I'm wrong and you're right though.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 11: Breaking down what we know

This game should be an upgrade over 2010 no matter what. I for one, will def. be making the purchase after being on the fence about it the last few months. In game saves are crucial. Each game for me takes roughly an hour to play + 10-15 minutes of recruiting. Very time consuming. It would be nice to have the option to put down the game for a bit and run errands or go eat, instead of having to wait. I too am a stickler for all the in game details like revo speed helmets, towels, etc... hopefully they FINALLY put long hair in too. Adds more diversity to all the players on the field. Madden 2010 had it, why not NCAA 2011?
Old 03-31-2010, 05:05 PM   #11
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Nice article Chris. I really hope you're on point about impending presentation elements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2010, 05:24 PM   #12
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

So glad formation subs are back in.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:43 PM   #13
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

honestly, the biggest thing i want changed in the running animations. They just look so bad and its something you notice on every play, especially when a guy is in the open field. If the running animations are changed or fixed (which i'm doubtful about) then i'll be thrilled. Along with that is having correct locomotion and body weight factoring into the way a player runs and cuts.

Oh, and QB throwing motions were terrible looking as well, didnt look realistic at all so hopefully thats fixed as well.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I think its almost safe to say that 90% of the animations in the game do not look realistic at all. The receiving animations are not really what a WR does, the running animations are flat out terrible, the passing animations are just silly, the blocking animations look like they have no clue how to block, and I could go on.

― Plato
Old 03-31-2010, 06:49 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 10
I really want to be excited but I'm not buying into EA right now. These minor (let's be real none of this are game changers) adjustments aren't peaking my interest. Last year I remember playing on Heisman and felt like the offense was so much more powerful than the defense I was constantly have to try and make up for the A.I.'s shortcomings on defense. More improvements in the trenches would be worth reading about but the fact that the refs are in the game don't really appeal to me. Gameplay should always come before presentation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2010, 07:38 PM   #16
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21
nice
this better have took about a day for them just to do this because A LOT of things could be better

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »