Home

NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2010, 06:12 AM   #73
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

Nice new masks look good. Can't wait until ncaa comes out in a few months demo wise I mean.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:09 AM   #74
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

Nice to have the additional facemask but the revo speed needs more. Almost all of Nebraska's skilled positions were them. There should atleast be a robot and QB 1,2 for the revo speed. Hopefully they can still be added.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 04-09-2010, 08:10 AM   #75
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Amazing stuff so far. But my one gripe on EA...Miami has had their number font now since what...2000? And EA has refused to use the real font. In the game, Miami has been given the Denver Broncos number font all these years in this game. I think the only number they may have fixed is the number "2". Even that God awful 2K NCAA game had the font right.

Hasn't kept me from playing the game. Just always noticed

Last edited by P2K; 04-09-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 08:19 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Once again, please fix the revolution facemasks. They stick out too far when you look at em profile view.
To be more specific. There's actually three or four, now that I'm playing the game. Its under "Revolution". Its "Revo Full Cage", "Revo Normal 2", and "Revo Kicker".

I'm playing Madden at the moment but I think the names are the same in NCAA. I'll check later. However it goes, if you go into the facemask select, you'll see what I'm referring to. Thanks a mil.
OK sir we'll get right on it because YOU say its wrong !!!! -@_@-
Old 04-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #77
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by granddogg
OK sir we'll get right on it because YOU say its wrong !!!! -@_@-
Man, it has nothing to do with ME saying they're wrong, the fact is, the cages on these particular masks just stick out too far. I'm merely asking them to correct them if they can.

If they don't, oh well, I'll just edit to make sure none of the players on my team or the CPU team I'm up against dont wear em. No big deal for me man.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:24 AM   #78
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

love the screen, love it, sure you will notice
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 04-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #79
MVP

OVR: 12
i hope recruits and create a players will have ncaa basketball head models. Those weird face, big chin, head models look awful.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:58 AM   #80
Banned

OVR: 21
http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1061/F333844.jpg

those pants in the screen are kinda shiny

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »