Home

Game Speed Slider

This is a discussion on Game Speed Slider within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2010, 01:42 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Game Speed Slider

I never actually used the game speed slider in Madden 2010 cause I was happy with the speed of the game. I was glad to hear about its addition in NCAA 2010
Old 04-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #10
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UF Fan
this may be the most underated new feature this year
Agreed. If both of these are in here it might have as big of an impact on my game as locomotion. Put them together and man this could be sweet! No more D-ends chasing down Jeff Demps in a foot race!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:17 PM   #11
Rookie

Zasnow's Arena

OVR: 4

Will this be similar to basketball games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #12
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
If I remember correctly, that was how they did it in Madden 10 so I would be surprised if they did it any other way. Although I preferred to play Madden on normal speed it was nice to have the option to change it since some people did enjoy playing on the slow speed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'm not sure the "game speed slider" is what you guys think it is (IE. it controls the overall speed of the game).
In this thread here, over on tradition football at the bottom of page 3, RynoAid (who went to the community event) said the game speed slider in the live chat does this:

To me, that sounds different than what I think we're thinking of for a "game speed slider."
Madden 10 had the following game speed settings: Very slow, slow, normal, fast, very fast

Madden 10 also had what was called the Speed Threshold slider, which is what you are referring to jello.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:32 AM   #13
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Madden 10 had the following game speed settings: Very slow, slow, normal, fast, very fast

Madden 10 also had what was called the Speed Threshold slider, which is what you are referring to jello.
Correct. I'm guessing this is what we'll see in NCAA 11.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 04-20-2010, 02:43 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'm not sure the "game speed slider" is what you guys think it is (IE. it controls the overall speed of the game).
In this thread here, over on tradition football at the bottom of page 3, RynoAid (who went to the community event) said the game speed slider in the live chat does this:

To me, that sounds different than what I think we're thinking of for a "game speed slider."
No , It's a slider. The slider you're talking about in Madden was the speed threashold.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:14 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Yea, I'm pretty sure its going to be the same as Madden 10. A speed threshold number to differentiate player speed and an actual game speed slider to adjust the speed of the overall game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »