Home

NCAA Football 11 Features Leak Out, No Lee Corso?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Features Leak Out, No Lee Corso? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 10:49 PM   #65
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
"ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines."

I guess this answers the question about the commentary being the exact same as previous years....because it looks like Lee Corso is out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 11 Features Leak Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
I hope with these authentic entrances, it means that Virginia Tech will come out to Enter Sandman...please God, let this happen! Lane Stadium isn't the biggest, and it don't have the most fans, but it has just as much emotion at their games than any other team in college football. Wanna talk about die hard to the bone fans, look no further.

Not a Virginia Tech fan, but MAN does that get me pumped!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 PM   #67
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

As a Ga Tech fan, I really hope they deliver on their "teams will play how they are suppose to" promise. I hated playing a dynasty with another team and checking GT's stats and seeing Dwyer had 40 carries for 100 yards for the season and Roddy Jones had 1,000 yards. I hope they fix this as well as fixing the blocking schemes in the triple option.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:49 AM   #68
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Having teams run their real life offensive schemes is my favorite feature by far.
I hope they get SMU's run & shoot offense down or at least a facsimile. I don't know if they could do the A.I. routine with each of the 4 receivers running an option route.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:12 AM   #69
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
Having teams run their real life offensive schemes is my favorite feature by far.
I hope they get SMU's run & shoot offense down or at least a facsimile. I don't know if they could do the A.I. routine with each of the 4 receivers running an option route.
I agree 100%. It would also make you look hard at a guy who has low awareness... because he may run wrong routes. Let us also hope they finally have the Shovel Pass in this years game.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:19 PM   #70
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
I hope with these authentic entrances, it means that Virginia Tech will come out to Enter Sandman...please God, let this happen! Lane Stadium isn't the biggest, and it don't have the most fans, but it has just as much emotion at their games than any other team in college football. Wanna talk about die hard to the bone fans, look no further.

Would be awesome, but highly unlikely.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 11 Features Leak Out, No Lee Corso?

I don't care much for vt but dang...That entrance is awsome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #72
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
I could of swore that video that was posted the other day talking about all the offenses showed SMU when the Run and Shoot was mentioned. So they at least have the school in mind when it comes to the offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »