Home

Team Entrances

This is a discussion on Team Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 08:31 AM   #81
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Team Entrances

^Thanks for posting the video but I thought I mentioned that I've been to Clemson football games.

Like in some videos, you can't hear Tiger Rag (which you probably know but other Clemson fans don't: it's a real song and not really a fight song; nothing wrong with that, but many Tiger fans argue with me that 2001 is USC's fight song and Tiger Rag is a fight song--not a "real" song). Some people don't get the buildup and don't understand why running down a hill is so good. You don't have to sell me on it; I've been.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #82
Rookie

Papi34's Arena

OVR: 7

Seriously, there is NOTHING else in sports for me that comes close to some of these entrances. Even with no loyalty to the schools, they still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. When people ask me what's so great about college football I show them some of these. Awesome stuff.

I think the fact that Enter Sandman is such a classic song in it's own right that combining it with the tradition of college football was always going to be a winner. Similar thing with Sirius.

I really hope EA don't let us down with this one.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #83
Banned

brandon6317's Arena

OVR: 3

jd@os^^^ yeah i saw you mentioned you've been before but i thought you were making it sound like you were coming from other people who have never before and and don't know all the pregame rituals that clemson does so i was just clearing that up... yeah i know its heard to hear the band due to lack of size of it, and everybody says they needa mic up the band throughout the game...btw looking forward to making my first trip to chapel hill this fall

Last edited by brandon6317; 04-25-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #84
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon6317
jd@os^^^ yeah i saw you mentioned you've been before but i thought you were making it sound like you were coming from other people who have never before and and don't know all the pregame rituals that clemson does so i was just clearing that up... yeah i know its heard to hear the band due to lack of size of it, and everybody says they needa mic up the band throughout the game...btw looking forward to making my first trip to chapel hill this fall
Oh no problem bro. It's all good.

Not you, but many Clemson fans either don't believe or are shocked when I tell them I don't dislike Clemson since I graduated from South Carolina. It's because my brother is older, so when I visited him at Clemson we went to games there. I hate when Gamecock fans discredit running down the hill JUST BECAUSE they're Gamecock fans.

And another thing: sorry but I just don't believe "2001" is gonna make it in the game. It's too long and perhaps too hard to put it in the game. If you don't believe me consider this: for one, they don't even have USC's accurate fight song in previous games. Two, they didn't even have USC's marching band doing the right stuff. It's not like they've ever gotten 1 out of those 2 things right--they missed BOTH of them every year. So why would they put effort into getting the Gamecock's entrance right? I just don't think they would, but that's just me.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #85
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7

I think theyll add to the custom sounds for entrance music..they prob just have the big smoke things and the team running out. Just like for VT theyll prob just have the hokie stone rub and the tunnel run out..they might even show the fans jumping just bc thats really what makes that entrance so special (plus the song, obviously).

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »