Home

Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2010, 01:03 AM   #25
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
while i would like to see the 1aa teams in so we can finally get rid of the generic 1aa teams in the game, i would settle for allowing us to schedule a teambuilder school that might not be one of the 120 1a schools in the dynasty. So you can create the 1aa schools and schedule them instead of getting 1aa East or 1aa Midwest or those other stupid generic schools.
Really good idea. They should really let us import real 1AAs to replace the generic schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 07:50 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
An experience rating. Something needed badly.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #27
Rookie

smace767's Arena

OVR: 4

This was a post from NCAA strategies. What was pointed out was that the survey they passed around asking for everyone's top three, looks like we have some version of every feature listed. The thread went on to name most of the features listed have been announced in some form accept a couple. (the list was early in the thread so i justed pasted the entire post with the list)

Which would possible leave AD mode with stadium builder and coaching carousel and QB view to be announced.

I didnt see anyone talk about it so i thought i would bring it up over here.

Locomotion Gameplay: Check

All New Spread and No Huddle Spread Gameplay: Check

Authentic offensive styles of play: Check

Team entrances: Check

ESPN Presentation: Check

That's five great things compared to only three (or less) we thought we were going to get. And by the way they're still talking, they may not be done releasing features listed on this survey. Bravo, EA.

Last edited by smace767; 04-26-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #28
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I think to make dynasty mode better we need new additions and tweaks. (duh)
Here's a few things to add to this list... I hate it when I am recruiting a stud WR who I plan on playing immediately but in the recruiting category it says Early Playing Time - Poor just because I have 11 WR's on the team already.

Let me decide what a players early playing time will be. If I have 2 SS's and both are mid-80's and I am recruiting a 5 star SS w/ tackle ability of A+, awareness of A and speed of A-, then by God I am going to start that kid. Let me decide what his early playing time is. This would make recruiting so much better.

That OLB who's a 4 star and you have a couple of studs there who are Juinors? Let me explain to the kid he will groom and learn behind two studs, so his playing time won't be great, but when he does take the field he'll be much better as a player and more prepared.

You want to improve recruiting I can think of no better way than implementing that.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #29
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Here's a few things to add to this list... I hate it when I am recruiting a stud WR who I plan on playing immediately but in the recruiting category it says Early Playing Time - Poor just because I have 11 WR's on the team already.

Let me decide what a players early playing time will be. If I have 2 SS's and both are mid-80's and I am recruiting a 5 star SS w/ tackle ability of A+, awareness of A and speed of A-, then by God I am going to start that kid. Let me decide what his early playing time is. This would make recruiting so much better.

That OLB who's a 4 star and you have a couple of studs there who are Juinors? Let me explain to the kid he will groom and learn behind two studs, so his playing time won't be great, but when he does take the field he'll be much better as a player and more prepared.

You want to improve recruiting I can think of no better way than implementing that.
Yea they just need to open up promises for in season recruiting. That would solve a lot of problems.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #30
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
This was a post from NCAA strategies. What was pointed out was that the survey they passed around asking for everyone's top three, looks like we have some version of every feature listed. The thread went on to name most of the features listed have been announced in some form accept a couple. (the list was early in the thread so i justed pasted the entire post with the list)

Which would possible leave AD mode with stadium builder and coaching carousel and QB view to be announced.

I didnt see anyone talk about it so i thought i would bring it up over here.

Locomotion Gameplay: Check

All New Spread and No Huddle Spread Gameplay: Check

Authentic offensive styles of play: Check

Team entrances: Check

ESPN Presentation: Check

That's five great things compared to only three (or less) we thought we were going to get. And by the way they're still talking, they may not be done releasing features listed on this survey. Bravo, EA.
i doubt you'll see an AD mode or stadium builder this year. Maybe coaching carousels will be added to franchise but i seriously doubt a stadium builder will be in. Also, i dont know why they asked if we wanted a Backbreaker style camera, it seems most people have been asking for the broadcast camera.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #31
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

EXPERIENCE RATINGS!!!

This would completely change dynasty with this one thing. I want to feel pressure when my starting goes down and I have to play the true frosh. Look at this past season and look how the "best" starting freshman quarterbacks in the nation did.

Tate Forcier
23 of 33 --- 240YDS --- 2TD's --- 1INT
13ATT --- 70YDS --- 1TD

23 of 38 --- 224YDS --- 1TD --- 4INT's
6ATT --- 10YDS

Matt Barkley
19 of 29 --- 380YDS --- 2TD's --- 1INT

20 of 37 --- 144YDS --- 1TD --- 1INT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #32
Rookie

CurryStorm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
while i would like to see the 1aa teams in so we can finally get rid of the generic 1aa teams in the game, i would settle for allowing us to schedule a teambuilder school that might not be one of the 120 1a schools in the dynasty. So you can create the 1aa schools and schedule them instead of getting 1aa East or 1aa Midwest or those other stupid generic schools.
I also second this. Teambuilder is such a great feature, but the worst part of it is that you have to replace a real school for every Teambuilder school you want to add. They need to allow you to add whatever teams extra you want (which would also mean you'd have to be able to customize the conferences). I would also love a create-a-conference feature, where at first your created conference wouldn't have an automatic BCS bid, but if the conference as a whole started having success, you could earn one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »