Home

NCAA Football 11 Video Interview (thezoneblitz.com)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video Interview (thezoneblitz.com) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #49
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video Interview (thezoneblitz.com)

I guess if we want presentation to be completely like ESPN than we shouldn't be able to see a few plays a game, because we were on commercial break while the play started. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Speaking of commercials. I know ESPN shows them in the middle of games. So maybe after every drive it can cut away from gameplay and show a few minutes of sponsors commercials! BOOM that would be sweet!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:30 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video Interview (thezoneblitz.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorChomp1
I guess if we want presentation to be completely like ESPN than we shouldn't be able to see a few plays a game, because we were on commercial break while the play started. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Speaking of commercials. I know ESPN shows them in the middle of games. So maybe after every drive it can cut away from gameplay and show a few minutes of sponsors commercials! BOOM that would be sweet!
Only if they charged $20 for the game and commercial breaks were 2 minutes long at the most.

Really though, they could just fade out like in MLB 2k after a stoppage like end of quarters, timeouts, etc.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »