Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #17
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

Well it is good to know that squidkick is back in this year. It just keeps getting better every week.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:40 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9
Am I crazy, or does NCAA seem better than Madden this year?
Old 04-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #19
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

You're not. Madden has no fancy presentation, the simpler, quicker and deeper thing seems like its made for people who never played football before. and college is just more exciting overall. They got madden this year. IMO
Old 04-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #20
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Meh, great video, just the bad teams in it were not interesting. If they're going to use an ACC team, then use 3 of the teams that actually have a chance at winning the conference. Miami, GT, VT....
I suppose. Or maybe they just wanted to go with a team that's won 12 ACC titles over one that's compiled a grand total of 0 since storming into the league. (Yes, yes, you win in the national championship category...I couldn't let that go though.)

Looks like another solid video. I too am eagerly awaiting dynasty details though. That and teambuilder upgrades.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:02 PM   #21
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Crowds emptied on last year's game. I remember playing my Wyoming dynasty and in my mind vividly, my crowd would leave in the 3rd quarter and 4th quarter when the score was a blow out. I also remember now filling my seats once the entire season. I never had a full stadium until I upset a ranked Rutgers team, then the fans started coming to my games.
That was one of the coolest aspects of last year's game. Good to see it will still be dynamic this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #22
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessep07
It's really early in the development cycle for Madden relative to NCAA. They're also in that touchy period where they're starting to release features but don't want to do anything too big for fear of stealing NCAA's thunder as EA will want to maximize the sales of both games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
You're not. Madden has no fancy presentation, the simpler, quicker and deeper thing seems like its made for people who never played football before. and college is just more exciting overall. They got madden this year. IMO
Like I said above, it's early for Madden. If you've seen any of the stuff about game planning in Madden, you should realize that that feature in particular is not for the people who have never played before. Rather, it is for experienced players to be able to put themselves in the position of being a true coordinator. I love that feature. GameFlow is more of a noobish feature, but it will be hard to judge it for sure until the game comes out.

Also, I have a good feeling that Madden will have some very solid presentational elements this year, it's just far too early for them to be revealed.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

Lets hope defensive keys isnt pun/pass commit. You can clearly see that is one of the options when a user plays defense.

I think it means run commit is probably gone b/c where else would you pick "key reciever"... im hoping
Old 04-27-2010, 10:31 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessep07
You've gone schizo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »