Home

Seems like one of My wishes came true!

This is a discussion on Seems like one of My wishes came true! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #9
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Seems like one of My wishes came true!

byu has worn long white socks by default on every ng ncaa, so i'm guessing they aren't compression pants.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx34
To me they just look like Pro socks, but I don't know BYU's uniform, I dunno if they have them or not.
From the last two versions of NCAA; BYU doesn't have pro socks. Besides pro style socks look nothing like that
Old 05-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
looks more like long white socks with black ankle braces. The long sock option goes all the way up to the pants and BYU wears white socks so the guy has long white socks on with black ankle braces, not compression pants... sorry
What Jersey said. Long white socks & ankle braces. the Bama guy had mid white socks with black ankle braces. You can put thin bands on legs & I'd bet they'll show over the long socks.

I've been wanting ankle braces for a while now. You can essentially create the look of that U player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
What Jersey said. Long white socks & ankle braces. the Bama guy had mid white socks with black ankle braces. You can put thin bands on legs & I'd bet they'll show over the long socks.

I've been wanting ankle braces for a while now. You can essentially create the look of that U player.
Yep. It might not be exact but it should be pretty close
Old 05-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #13
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer

If Miami is wearing white socks then yes you can. I think you can pick sock color in the uniform option for the team but yes the only way to get that compression pants look would be long white socks with black ankle braces. But i think Miami wears black socks in the game so they would look like black compression pants though.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
If Miami is wearing white socks then yes you can. I think you can pick sock color in the uniform option for the team but yes the only way to get that compression pants look would be long white socks with black ankle braces. But i think Miami wears black socks in the game so they would look like black compression pants though.
They wouldn't look like compression pants if the socks were black and the ankle braces were black as well
Old 05-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx34
To me they just look like Pro socks, but I don't know BYU's uniform, I dunno if they have them or not.
A couple of BYU's players have worn those compression pants during several games the past few years, but those have been rare cases. I didn't realize that's what they were; they just look like tights to me, but calling them 'compression pants' is better and more manly.

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/733/73386/7338607.jpg

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...review-300.jpg

Last edited by matthodgeto; 05-01-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

By the way, as for BYU's #37 in that pic, his name is Vic So'oto and he has worn black ankle braces before. So, it's possible that those are what they are in the photo instead of black socks, but who knows? I can't imagine EA actually did research on what he wears, particularly since he's been a backup pretty much his entire career.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/M...czKADyqT7l.jpg

http://media.scout.com/media/image/78/787969.jpg

Last edited by matthodgeto; 05-01-2010 at 06:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »