Home

*Official NCAA 11 Custom Cover and Templates Thread*

This is a discussion on *Official NCAA 11 Custom Cover and Templates Thread* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #657
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: *Official NCAA 11 Custom Cover and Templates Thread*

can somebody make me a randy shannon ps3 and travis benjamin ps3plz somebody anybody
Old 05-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #658
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by txraider21
Yea, for a MLB show cover, I just inserted the picture into word, printed it out with best quality settings and cut it out and it fit like a glove. Takes a bit of skill to get it all the way down into the cover sleeve but it looks great
You use word? After saving it, I open it up using Paint and print from there using premium photo paper. I take a ruler and outline the edge with a pen and cut it with scissors (premium paper is easy to mark with a pen and cut). Comes out perfect.

People who have been using custom covers know this, but it's easier if you open the box first to get the plastic covering loose, then slide the cover in. If you do it with the box open, it will also allow you to adjust the real cover so that it won't stick out beneath the custom one.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #659
Rookie

OperationRoseBowl's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
im really not trying to be a pain but can i please have one of jacory harris for ps3...i asked back on like page 30!!! please!!!!!!
You just gotta look through the posts to find what you're looking for. Trust me, I remember seeing a Jacory Harris cover but idk what page. Or if you want, go check out Sports Cover World. Look, I found it for you in less than 5 minutes here is the link, it will take you straight to the cover. http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...s/Harris11.png

Fantasy Sports Enthusiast
Sports Memorabilia Collector

CowboysAstrosRocketsTexas Longhorns
Old 05-16-2010, 11:22 PM   #660
Rookie

jcrusick's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by champthagreat
I wasnt trying to be rude by "re requesting" the DeAngelo cover. I meant it as in just asking if anyone had the time to make it. If the guys who made them didnt have time or whatnot that is fine. Usually if I post and it goes unnoticed I leave it alone and keep on moving. Because Im sure some people look at my post count and kinda toss it on the backburner. So if I pissed anyone off then my bad it wasnt intended.
I was looking to fill this one, but could not find a good picture to work with since Williams has been out of college for a while now.

jcrusick's Custom Covers Album
Check out my covers here!
Old 05-17-2010, 01:47 AM   #661
Rookie

JAS07's Arena

OVR: 4

Sup guys, I posted a lil while back and i was wondering if you could do this favor for me. I have a Brees cover that was made for me 2 years ago and i kinda want it upgraded to the newer style of covers. Here are some pics i would love to be incorperated.

Thanks to who ever has time to try it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drew_brees_2001Rosebowl.jpg (39.5 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg drew-brees-purdue.jpg (11.4 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg drew-brees-purdue 2.jpg (90.9 KB, 291 views)
File Type: png Screen shot 2009-10-19 at 12_55_19 PM.png (308.9 KB, 294 views)
Old 05-17-2010, 02:48 AM   #662
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

Do you guys not understand that the pictures have to be AT LEAST 2000 pixels? And that it takes a while for them to make covers and sort through all the requests? Just cause yours doesn't get made after requesting it like some 10 pages ago, don't worry about it. Honestly. It's pretty darn selfish to re-request covers, especially at this point. Let the men do their work. The game doesn't come out for another few months. I'm sure you can wait til then.

EDIT: Not taking a shot at the guy above me, as those pictures could be used as mask pictures I do believe. Just kinda sick of people posting pictures of players that aren't nearly big enough (AJ Green on the last page), and asking for it to be THE cover picture.

Last edited by seawolves9; 05-17-2010 at 02:51 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:31 AM   #663
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolves9
Do you guys not understand that the pictures have to be AT LEAST 2000 pixels? And that it takes a while for them to make covers and sort through all the requests? Just cause yours doesn't get made after requesting it like some 10 pages ago, don't worry about it. Honestly. It's pretty darn selfish to re-request covers, especially at this point. Let the men do their work. The game doesn't come out for another few months. I'm sure you can wait til then.

EDIT: Not taking a shot at the guy above me, as those pictures could be used as mask pictures I do believe. Just kinda sick of people posting pictures of players that aren't nearly big enough (AJ Green on the last page), and asking for it to be THE cover picture.
Even though the cover I requested is already done, there has got to be a way to make this process more bearable.

I know it's too late (and because DMO is banned), but this is just a rough draft of an idea and not the final word:

Maybe like we do for roster naming on OS, someone could post the conferences and teams done(like Cyclone does on his website), then players for the team who are finished or who are being worked on, like...

ACC:

North Carolina Tar Heels

*Greg Little (done by Cyclone)
*TJ Yates (taken by Richard Simmons)

"Taken" would mean someone has claimed it and is working on it. "Pending" would mean no one has picked up the request giving the requester every right to check on it. Just a suggestion.

The other suggestion is to just be patient.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:12 AM   #664
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundpuff
Oh and BTW, Dmo got banned by saying, "because EA is lazy and ignorant" LOL, wow.
They banned him for that?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »