Home

Why no news on the TeamBuilder front?

This is a discussion on Why no news on the TeamBuilder front? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Why no news on the TeamBuilder front?

is anything being done to improve this? it was a huge step forward last year, but still so much can be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Why no news on the TeamBuilder front?

Does anyone know if the new "team entrances" will be available for the team builder teams???

IE - If i want to recreate to recreat the Ohio State Buckeyes of 2010, so, I can have my own alternate uniforms, would I still be able to use the Authentic Ohio State team intro...

Also, anyone know if they are giving us the ability to use different stripes on the helmets this year??? i think last year all we could do was have a single stripe, or have no stripe...
Old 05-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
Does anyone know if the new "team entrances" will be available for the team builder teams???

IE - If i want to recreate to recreat the Ohio State Buckeyes of 2010, so, I can have my own alternate uniforms, would I still be able to use the Authentic Ohio State team intro...

Also, anyone know if they are giving us the ability to use different stripes on the helmets this year??? i think last year all we could do was have a single stripe, or have no stripe...
ohh. Good question. I imagine that they will be available just like ps2 create-a-school. It would be super-cool if we could customize our entrances.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

There were a ton of stripes for helmets, but I am wondering the same thing about team entrances.

― Plato
Old 05-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #5
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

I am suprised that there has been no teambuilder talk as well.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2010, 09:58 AM   #6
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

I believe TeamBuilder will be upgraded. I just think they are waiting to update it at around the time the let TeamBuilder go live last year. They are probably trying to avoid getting bombarded with people asking when will the site be updated repeatedly. So I expect something really late in this month or early to mid-June. E3 is coming up so that could also be what they are waiting for.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:24 PM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator828
is anything being done to improve this? it was a huge step forward last year, but still so much can be done.
i'm sure there have been things done to improve teambuilder but its a pretty big feature so like someone else has said they are prob holding off till early June before E3 to talk about it.

As for entrances, the teambuilder teams most likely just get generic entrances like most of the teams in the game have. So if you wanted to recreate OSU and wanted their specific entrance, you'd be out of luck. Kind of like if you recreate OSU you lose the pride stickers when you recreate them.

And i dont know what you're talking about with the stripes, there was a good amount of different stripe options in there last year.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

I think that they're probably waiting on Team Builder for NCAA 11 until after E3 in June. Isn't that when it came out last year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »