Home

What feature(s) do you like and how can they be improved?

This is a discussion on What feature(s) do you like and how can they be improved? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
What feature(s) do you like and how can they be improved?

I thought this would be a change of pace. Simply list what feature(s) you like and how it can be improved before the game comes out.

Authentic Team Entrances - You probably saw this coming from me. I really like that EA is adding team entrances back in this year, but I really want them to be authentic. EA could really improve these by making them as accurate as possible. That means the right people holding the flags, the correct flags being used, whether the players walk/run onto the field, etc.

Authentic ESPN Presentation - Again, this is supposed to be authentic and for the most part it is. I am so glad we are getting ESPN presentation, but in order for it to feel like a real game, it needs to be implemented realistically. I want to see replays from the correct angles that show the whole play and have the commentators talking about why the play was a success or a failure. I also want the little things to be right like the abbreviations for teams like MIAMI instead of Mia.

Locomotion - Probably the biggest part of the game this year for me. I can't wait to try the new system out, but I think it still needs tweaking. For the most part it looks good, but I think some areas it needs work in is changing directions. Players need to get lower and use their arms and planted foot to make the best turn possible. For the most part though, locomotion looks great.

Your turn...

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #2
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: What feature(s) do you like and how can they be improved?

Locomotion - I'm with you on this one, it looks great but some of the animations can still be worked on to make it even better.

ESPN Presentation - Once again, looks good but I feel like they couldv'e taken that EXTRA step to make it 100%

Conference Switching - I think it's incredibly awesome the field logos change when switching conferences but what about rivalries developing? keeping old rivalries and the like? Hopefully this can be expanded on

Haven't heard anything else i'm really interested in to judge yet so we'll wait and see.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Presentation and locomotion(god I hate this word now).

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-10-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

the game hasn't even came out yet. How do we know the extent of anything as of right now. Haven't seen any extensive gameplay video, presentation, or full team entrances.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #5
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I think they should improve on that feature they haven't even announced yet, I wasn't too thrilled with what I haven't seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2010, 01:40 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I find that the overall upgrades and new additions here and there will definitely make this NCAA the best by far, regardless if it is "perfect".

However, a few things:

Big Issues:

Not EVERY game is broadcasted on ESPN (what about ABC, CBS, NBC, hell even EPSN2 and ESPN U ..... they each have there own individual displays at the bottom)

Where are the scrolling team lineup introductions or at least impact players?

National Signing Day/ Heisman Show/ Game Day

Small Issues:

Pregame Intros of star players and their stats need definite improvement

Dreads yes, but then again every long haired player doesn't have dreads (AJ Hawk, Brian Cushing, those crazy Hawaiians) what about all long hair styles? not JUST dreads

No Mouthpieces

Where's the chain-gang?

Immovable pylons

Water cooler celebrations

Coach close ups
Old 05-10-2010, 02:30 AM   #7
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
the game hasn't even came out yet. How do we know the extent of anything as of right now. Haven't seen any extensive gameplay video, presentation, or full team entrances.
Very very true my friend. To many people asking what needs improved. Yet no one has scene complete videos go gameplay. Until I see videos and demo. I have no clue what needs to be improved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »