Home

No Brent Musburger really?

This is a discussion on No Brent Musburger really? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who Would Rather Have Doing Play-by-Play?
Musburger 134 60.09%
Nessler 57 25.56%
Other...they both suck 32 14.35%
Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2010, 11:32 PM   #49
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: No Brent Musburger really?

with the custom sounds, I turn off the annoucers, and put in my own announcers..Grant it, I can only use em for 1st downs, 3rd down, 4th down, TD, Safety, and Turnovers, and they can only say one line for each situation, but it's still better than nothing.

I did this last year with my high school team builder team, I recorded a radio broadcast of their game and cut the annoncer saying different things into different MP3s and assigned those to the game under Custom sounds....it sounded pretty awesome.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #50
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
it called, talking to yourself out loud. It will be your own commentary but if anyone hears you they might think you're crazy.

I dont mind Nessler although i'm always welcome to new commentators. I'm hoping sooner rather than later we get CBS presentation along with ABC and 4 broadcast teams.

ESPN: Brad Nessler with Todd Blackledge, Erin Andrews on the sideline
ESPN2: Chris Fowler with Craig James and/or Jesse Palmer, Erin Andrews or Heather Cox on the sideline
ABC: Brent Musberger with Kirk Herbstreit, Holly Rowe on the sideline
CBS: Verne Lundquist with Gary Danielson, Tracy Wolfson on the sideline
I would love that. Brad and Todd for the majority of the games. Fowler and co. for the Thursday games like they do in real life. Verne and Gary for big day games. Brent and Kirk for the game of the week.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 6

Can't stand Musburger, if he were announcing I'd have to play the game on mute.

Keith Jackson would be great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 11:52 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
with the custom sounds, I turn off the annoucers, and put in my own announcers..Grant it, I can only use em for 1st downs, 3rd down, 4th down, TD, Safety, and Turnovers, and they can only say one line for each situation, but it's still better than nothing.

I did this last year with my high school team builder team, I recorded a radio broadcast of their game and cut the annoncer saying different things into different MP3s and assigned those to the game under Custom sounds....it sounded pretty awesome.
haha, hey that isn't a half bad idea you got there!!!!
Old 06-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #53
Banned

OVR: 1

if musburger were in the game i would burn it. then jump off a bridge. and drown in the river. he is the worst commentator of all time and says the dumbest things.

bob davie is god awful too. not as bad, but still terrible.

on a side note and a bit irrelevant, if they put in that one chick from espn2 they would have to be shut down by the federal government.

on a positive note now, i really do like blackledge. hes easy to listen to, and he is smart. put him in if there is a new guy
Old 06-20-2010, 01:38 AM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICAN_DREAM
if musburger were in the game i would burn it. then jump off a bridge. and drown in the river. he is the worst commentator of all time and says the dumbest things.

bob davie is god awful too. not as bad, but still terrible.

on a side note and a bit irrelevant, if they put in that one chick from espn2 they would have to be shut down by the federal government.

on a positive note now, i really do like blackledge. hes easy to listen to, and he is smart. put him in if there is a new guy
what are you talking about? why? who? I don't get it!
Old 06-20-2010, 01:56 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
what are you talking about? why? who? I don't get it!
I'm guessing he's means Pam "I must have naked pictures of my boss otherwise I would have been fired like 5 years ago" Ward
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 01:58 AM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I'm guessing he's means Pam "I must have naked pictures of my boss otherwise I would have been fired like 5 years ago" Ward
who? lol okay, well stil... why?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »