Home

All I know is...

This is a discussion on All I know is... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #33
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: All I know is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I'll give you that.....ask the Seahawks how they felt after that Super Bowl loss to Pitt......

OTOH, OSU beating Miami was already quite a few years ago. Old news......plus, we got our a$$es handed to us against Tebow and co., so there's some revenge for Miami fans, right?
cmon man, the seahawks didnt lose because of a bogus call...and NO that is not revenge for us because i hate florida just as much as i hate ohio state...
NBA- New York Knicks

Old 05-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 24

A series of questionable calls that cost Seattle a couple of drives, from what I remember...
But I digress....

let's see how both teams fair in 2010-11....
Old 05-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #35
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
A series of questionable calls that cost Seattle a couple of drives, from what I remember...
But I digress....

let's see how both teams fair in 2010-11....

i second that motion...
NBA- New York Knicks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #36
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott812313
Then you should have said that before, instead of saying the better team won. OSU got lucky to be in the game, then got bailed out by the most dubious call in sports history. There was a reason they were like a 15 point dog in that game.
I never once said the better team won, lol. Actually I said....

"I'm not gonna say who did or don't have the better TEAM"

I could go on and on about the call, but to this day I stand by (with factual proof) that their was a penalty on the play. Whether it was PI, Holding, or face mask when the ball was tipped in the air (which is still a live ball), something should have been called.

Last edited by BIGD419; 05-15-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:09 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419

I could go on and on about the call, but to this day I stand by (with factual proof) that their was a penalty on the play. Whether it was PI, Holding, or face mask when the ball was tipped in the air (which is still a live ball), something should have been called.
Noone outside of Buckeye bandwagons think that way, even Herby, the biggest homer of them all. I love hearing him try not to be a homer on ESPN and then hear him on local radio with Spielman just being ridiculous. Even he said it was a bad call.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 8

Yea its pretty but we dont know about the gameplay yet. i mean hands on not videos.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:37 PM   #39
Rookie

Gamecubermg1234's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

I am obviously a buckeye fan as well but i stand by the fact that there was SOME sort of penalty on that play, the ref just made the mistake that he said pass interference instead of holding, but there was also a face mask if you want to go there. But i also contest that that play should have never of happened. I believe it was a 3 and 12 with (I'll go watch the game and double check) 2 or 3 and a half minutes left in the game and Chris Gamble ran an out route and he was held on the pass (automatic first down) and he also caught the ball inbounds but the refs ruled him out! with that first down the canes don't get the ball to kick a game tying field goal! That is the real play the refs messed up!
Old 05-16-2010, 12:50 PM   #40
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

When the ball is tipped, holding the receiver is fair game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »