Home

What makes your favorite school a "position U"

This is a discussion on What makes your favorite school a "position U" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #137
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: What makes your favorite school a "position U"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWillard2
1. Houston is not QBU. That belongs to Miami(FL). Those quarterbacks are nothing special. They have done nothing in the NFL. Ware was a massive bust, Klingler ahhaha. Kolb hasn't proved anything yet in his playing time.

2. Houston QB put up stats well because they are a pass-happy offense. No running games what so ever. Same as Texas Tech in Mike Leach Era. They had good RB on Tech but they just passed the ball.

3. Kolb wasn't good enough to get McNabb traded. McNabb was run out of Philly. The Eagles organization as well as fans will be crying for McNabb by Week 8.

4. Keenum, yea he is a beast in COLLEGE. The only way he amounts to anything in the NFL is if he gets drafted by a West-Coast offense that allows his to use his legs and accuracy which is what he is known for.

5. And for good measure on why Houston is not QBU, Well you answered it for everyone already.

6. After reading numerous post of yours my man. I've come to the conclusion that you're a clown when it comes to talking football. The first thing which made me think this was when you said Tyrod Taylor, Terrelle Pyror, Josh Nesbitt were better than Ryan Mallet. Then you flip flopping in this thread. Come on now, pick a stances a stay with it. And how you try to fix everyone's grammar on this site, it's a friggin message board, people are going to misspell some stuff here and their.

7. You symbolize what my man J.R. Writer speaks of in his song Grill Em

8. SwampStopmer90....

What friggin team do you like. You have a Florida SN, a Georgia Avatar, and always talking bout Houston and Texas Tech being you're teams.
First, that is probably some stupid song so Im not gonna waste my time.

Second, why does a person have to have one favorite team? That makes football boring. And I don't have a Florida SN. You qouted everything I've ever posted except where I explained that. Good job.

Third, I'm not a clown, dude. Just because I post my OPINION doesn't mean I'm wrong. And I like how you purposely misspelled "there" just to see if I would notice. I did.

Thanks for playing. We have some wonderful parting gifts for you.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #138
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: What makes your favorite school a "position U"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
First, that is probably some stupid song so Im not gonna waste my time.

Second, why does a person have to have one favorite team? That makes football boring. And I don't have a Florida SN. You qouted everything I've ever posted except where I explained that. Good job.

Third, I'm not a clown, dude. Just because I post my OPINION doesn't mean I'm wrong. And I like how you purposely misspelled "there" just to see if I would notice. I did.

Thanks for playing. We have some wonderful parting gifts for you.
I quoted two things from you. The two things that you have flip-flop over in the discussion in this thread.

You can have an opinion it just that you have changed your opinion in this thread over and over again. You agreed with people and then switch your answer up later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »