Home

NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 2 of 3 - Prospects

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 2 of 3 - Prospects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #33
Rookie

tbach's Arena

OVR: 6
I really like the additions to recruiting this year but it would be awesome to have the coaching carousel.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #34
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 2 of 3 - Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB13
It's about time potential was factored in the game. Very excited to recruit in this years game.
Definitely! Looking good boys. Looking reallllll goooood!!
Old 05-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #35
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I'm guessing Blog 3 will stick to recruiting - possibly coaching/staffs & we wont get bigger Dynasty news til E3.
Agreed, I just hope we're right.

Solid blog, I'm happy with the changes they're making to recruiting thus far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 06:06 PM   #36
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Blog three will continue the trend of recruiting and how the cpu will recruit based on their style of play (hopefully) and their coaches (hopefully). This could either mean 120 ways to win applies to recruitng logic and coaching carosel. Hopefully both!
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 05-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #37
Rookie

Lynx34's Arena

OVR: 4

This sounds fantastic. I'm ecstatic about this. I want to get excited about recruiting for my team so bad, but NCAA10 always left me hanging. Like I'd have really great ideas about how to recruit, like as far as what kind of players I want. But then they don't pan out because the recruit generation is bad. For example, I'll think, "Hey! Wouldn't it be cool if I could get a sick raw 'athlete' that has a world of potential but doesn't fit anywhere on the field right now" sort of like a Russell Sheppard type. But that didn't exist before. The "potential" rating is fantastic. They didn't say anything, or maybe I missed it, but is this potential rating invisible to the user both during and after recruiting? I hope so. I want to have to see it just by how he progresses year to year. What I mean by this is that if a highly rated guy comes in but has a relatively low OVR, I'll redshirt him. Then in his second year, his OVR spikes. I want THAT to be the indicator of potential. Not a number.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #38
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Nice read. Can't wait to get my hands on ncaa 11 in a few months. Games this year is looking up for us. It's going to be a good year.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #39
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
Blog three will continue the trend of recruiting and how the cpu will recruit based on their style of play (hopefully) and their coaches (hopefully). This could either mean 120 ways to win applies to recruitng logic and coaching carosel. Hopefully both!
Well lets hope its something that makes us all fall back in love with this game. I like this info and it does alot for the game, So come on EA keep bringing the heat
Old 05-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 24

Great read. Pumped for the game. I think blog 3 will be about play styles (tying into the "120 ways to win") and recruiting (teams will recruit for play style, for example). Hopefully, they announce something like coaching carousel or similar, but I'm real excited to get my hands on the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »