Home

What do you expect at E3

This is a discussion on What do you expect at E3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: What do you expect at E3

Well considering the demo is supposed to be out in june i fully expect that the demo will be released at E3 and the rest of the info will be dropped. I'm pretty content right now on features but maybe they'll come up with something cool that has to do with online dynasty.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #18
Rookie

jolson88's Arena

OVR: 1

I really really want AD mode and coaching carousel. Considering the lack of a compelling AD mode in any modern sports game (please correct me if I'm wrong as I would love to play something with this), I'm not holding my breath .
Old 05-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #19
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
What did they announce at E3 last year?
Teambuilder was the big thing last year at E3 for NCAA. don't remember what else they "promoted" at E3 though.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #20
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

They've already said in interviews that they have some good changes for ODs and they haven't mentioned yet what they are, so that'll probably come up @ E3. I would guess it might be a way for others to watch user v. user games (which I'd love) or maybe an expansion to more than 12 teams (which I wouldn't want). As far as I know the only specific OD change they've announced is the 1 week offseason.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 05-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #21
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Im hopin that they show all aspects of the new ESPN presentation, with college gameday, etc. I also hope that coaching carousel makes it in the game, i hope they talk about all the equipment upgrades, and also dreads (more than likely wont happen). E3 should be good this year, i havent been excited about an NCAA E3 since 360 released.
NBA- New York Knicks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have a cousin that plays at my house almost every night and what I hope they say at E3 is you can play co-op online. I'm sure it won't happen but all I can do is hope. Does anyone else want this feature?
Old 05-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolson88
I really really want AD mode and coaching carousel. Considering the lack of a compelling AD mode in any modern sports game (please correct me if I'm wrong as I would love to play something with this), I'm not holding my breath .
Madden has something like it with their "Owner Mode", but an Athletic Director Mode would probably be alot more in depth than Madden's owner mode which is really only hiring and firing coaches, relocating, rebuilding stadium and stadium upgrades.

As for the topic of this thread, I am hoping for an "Athletic Director Mode" announcement complete with a coaching carousel and the re-introduction of school infractions by the student athletes, and the arrival of school violations of NCAA rules and an update for RTG(if they even bothered to do anything in the mode). What I am expecting is an update of Teambuilder and the arrival of another gimmick mode to go along with the gimmick we all know and hate, Season Showdown.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't think we need a whole separate AD mode, some things can just be added to dynasty. I would like stadium builder/expander (not sure if it is legal to be able to build onto existing stadiums), uniform changes, customizable student sections, ETC. I just think there are so many options with dynasty mode and EA never seems to explore any of them, dynasty mode has been exactly the same in every current gen NCAA game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »