Home

what would make ncaa 11 the best college sports game?

This is a discussion on what would make ncaa 11 the best college sports game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Arrow what would make ncaa 11 the best college sports game?

first, i want to say I'm a loyal fan to the ncaa series (since 99), and i enjoy reading everyones blogs and ideas. i do agree with a lot of the gamers wanting more accessories, ad mode, DREADS and etc. but i've been thinking, if all the features they have mentioned is all we are getting this year, then what would really set this game apart?

i've seen a couple of bloggers mention this before but i wanted to elaborate on it and that is......STADIUM ATMOSPHERE...

i would love to be in an online dynasty and have to play texas with ou or vice versa, and be able to feel like im actually immersed in the red river rivalry. since the fans are split in two halfs at the cotton bowl stadium, why cant they make one side go crazy on a huge play while the other sits in disbelief. or have the "boomer sooner" chants going from one endzone to the other (how cool would that be). or playing at college station (i know for a fact the student section never sits, and they never shut up, theres always a chant or the swaying of the fans or something going on. or when im playing with lsu in the swamp vs florida, (it feels the same as if i was playing against vanderbilt or some non conference shmo). last but not least off the top of my head "penn state" and the crazy white towels. anyway i would like to know what the rest of the ncaa community thinks, and hopefully this is one of the last additions for e3. thanks

Last edited by jdroberts1218; 05-23-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: what would make ncaa 11 the best college sports game?

not much considering they do not have ANY competition in regards to College sports.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Well like Cusefan said they have zero competition so they are already the "best."

But I would LOVE if they just copied everything from CH2k8 dynasty, presentation, etc to the game.

Dynasty would never get stale. Deep recruiting (looks like it's already being addressed) and coaching carousal would be amazing.

The presentation would be top notch with weekly shows, bowl selection show, etc. Adding ESPN presentation is a great step already for NCAA 11.

And like the OP said adding stadium atmosphere. When I'm Ohio State and playing Michigan I want it to feel different then playing Marshall in terms of stadium atmosphere. I want the stadium to be loud, especially on big plays. The crowd should go crazy on a game winning TD, instead the crowd sounds exactly the same as if I made a FG in a 67-0 blowout against FCS East.

Last edited by Buckeyes_Doc; 05-22-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Coaching changes along Madden 10 injury system that was put in. But make the injuries matter by when a player ha a bad injury every player shouldnt be able to come back from that and play the same as before their injury. The players should take a hit in their ratings like, Their OVR,injury,toughness,and speed depending on if that players toughness is high and his injury rating as well should facter in if that player can come back from that kind of injury and gain or lose.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 39

I am too lazy to copy & paste the entire wishlist forum..

/thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 11

if they scrapped the next gen bull**** and had it back on last gen, it was so much better, and they're barely making any strides this year....lol, they better have something significant at E3
Old 05-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #7
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshanks
if they scrapped the next gen bull**** and had it back on last gen, it was so much better, and they're barely making any strides this year....lol, they better have something significant at E3
Please ladies and gentlemen do not feed the troll. Please keep your hands and arms inside the railing and do not lean under the bridge.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
Rookie

beelo's Arena

OVR: 4

Coaching Carousel would greatly keep my interest in a dynasty. Better recruiting (already addressed, yet to be seen) and yes, the GAMEDAY feel.

Not New, just soft spoken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »