Home

What's your Recruiting plan for your team in NCAA 11?

This is a discussion on What's your Recruiting plan for your team in NCAA 11? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
What's your Recruiting plan for your team in NCAA 11?

Based on your team's strengths, weaknesses, depth, etc what is your strategy gonna be after your FIRST season in NCAA 11?

For my USC Trojans I plan on doing the following....

-Recruit at least 4 LB's that fit the Trojan mold of Speed and Quickness at LB. Since Acc and Agl matter now this should be really fun maybe skipping a 5 Star for a 3 Star who fits our criteria.

-Recruit a couple CB's and S's to shore up our Secondary.

-Bring in 2 or 3 Stud OL to clear up the running lanes for Allen Bradford/Dillon Baxter aka Reggie 2.0

What are your plans ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: What's your Recruiting plan for your team in NCAA 11?

Well hopefullythe signing r more realistic this year....I only play with OSU n it seems I get bored with recruiting bc jus bc we have a good season I'm able to get as many 5 stars as I want and always end up with the #1 class, that's not the case in real-life like this year we weren't even in the top 10...hopefully its harder to recruit...I like to get guys that fit the program and system aswell but in past games that was hard to do
Old 05-22-2010, 04:00 PM   #3
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

As a Michigan fan I think I'm going to focus on patching up the line and rebuilding the defense. I'm not going to worry much about the skill positions, but I would like to get a top RB recruit if I could. Michigan has a bunch of solid backs but nobody that really stands out. I probably won't even go after a QB or WR unless a 5* player is really interested.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
Well hopefullythe signing r more realistic this year....I only play with OSU n it seems I get bored with recruiting bc jus bc we have a good season I'm able to get as many 5 stars as I want and always end up with the #1 class, that's not the case in real-life like this year we weren't even in the top 10...hopefully its harder to recruit...I like to get guys that fit the program and system aswell but in past games that was hard to do
Thats why I never play as the Buckeyes. I would absolutely love to play as them but it is too easy. I'll just click on the top 35 players in the nation and have no problem signing many of them.

I play with a mid-level team in a BCS conference it is a lot of fun building them up and I try to recruit realistic. Signing the majority of my players in-state or from pipeline states. Thinking of running with Illinois this year.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
Rookie

illini125's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
Thinking of running with Illinois this year.
Do it. They have some good young players, but still will be a challenge to build up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by illini125
Do it. They have some good young players, but still will be a challenge to build up.
Plus a really sweet stadium, and can even ZOOOOKKKKKed players from your Buckeyes.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9

I'm anxious to see how Martez Wilson does it's a make or break year for him in terms of NFL status
Old 05-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 14

Im going to recruit like a man unlike Randy Shannon

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »