Home

NCAA 10 isn't as bad as a lot of ppl here make it out to be..

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 isn't as bad as a lot of ppl here make it out to be.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
NCAA 10 isn't as bad as a lot of ppl here make it out to be..

I know this may infuriate or even befuddle some people here @ OS but I went back to really playing NCAA 10 Dynasty (offline) over the weekend and I think myself and many others have been a bit too hard on EA in these forums. The game is actually fun, to me anyways. I played three or four games straight Saturday afternoon. I had several really close games and some blowouts using my Buckeyes. Yes there are a lot of issues with the game but I also think that, from reading these forums, you would think that the game is complete and utter garbage that is unplayable. Not true!

I'm really looking forward to NCAA 11. It looks great, although again it does look like some of the same issues that have plagued this series for years will continue to exists. The question you have to ask yourself is "Do I find the game entertaining?" For me the answer for NCAA 10 is it is entertaining, despite the fact I am with a lot of you that this game needs a lot of work.

I'm going to finish up my Dynasty over the next month while I get ready for NCAA 11. I'm really looking forward to it and am getting pumped for the new season to begin!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
Rookie

bdarnell's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 10 isn't as bad as a lot of ppl here make it out to be..

I also enjoy 10.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

that's cool bdarnell..

*waiting for the flood of folks trashing bdarnell and I to arrive and trash us*
Old 06-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #4
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I know this may infuriate or even befuddle some people here @ OS but I went back to really playing NCAA 10 Dynasty (offline) over the weekend and I think myself and many others have been a bit too hard on EA in these forums. The game is actually fun, to me anyways. I played three or four games straight Saturday afternoon. I had several really close games and some blowouts using my Buckeyes. Yes there are a lot of issues with the game but I also think that, from reading these forums, you would think that the game is complete and utter garbage that is unplayable. Not true!

I'm really looking forward to NCAA 11. It looks great, although again it does look like some of the same issues that have plagued this series for years will continue to exists. The question you have to ask yourself is "Do I find the game entertaining?" For me the answer for NCAA 10 is it is entertaining, despite the fact I am with a lot of you that this game needs a lot of work.

I'm going to finish up my Dynasty over the next month while I get ready for NCAA 11. I'm really looking forward to it and am getting pumped for the new season to begin!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
that's cool bdarnell..

*waiting for the flood of folks trashing bdarnell and I to arrive and trash us*
Right on cue ODogg. Just like every year. It's getting close so you have to get that positive NCAA vibe going.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 18

OSer's don't go around trashing others opinions. Though both of you are wrong and are not allowed to have such positive opinions on any EA products, eva!!

J/K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I thought 10 was better than 09. The only thing in 10 that bothered me was the looped running. Other that that, I loved it.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

Yea I tried playing it last week and it was NO fun...defense is the worst(at least passing D) and u can't throw deep...I mean I loved the game but it seems like after the season it loses its luster and u start to see more and more flaws....NCAA 11 is still a midnite pick-up for me tho
Old 06-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

I just don't see how you can enjoy 10 without dreads. It's unfathomable to me.

Kidding of course. I didn't get 10 (I just got 09 about 2 months ago so my cheap buddies and I could play an OD). I think I am going to get 11 this year based on what I've seen but the demo will be the deciding factor for me. I will say that the reaction of this forum to the game last year completely turned me off to it and I didn't give it a second look, but I played the demo about 50 times!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »