Home

confused about miami

This is a discussion on confused about miami within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
confused about miami

why is it that everyone is praising miami so much in ncaa 10. comparing them to top teams such as texas, alabama, georgia, oklahoma and florida. i know miami has speed and is a little bit overrated on ncaa 10, but why are they such a threat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
Banned

Re: confused about miami

Speed>Everything Else in NCAA 10
Old 06-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Well, u sorta answered your own question. Lately Miami HASN'T lived up to expectations, despite recruiting those supposed 3, 4, and 5 stars from Florida, Georgia, etc. But that could be attributed to coaching as well. But they continue to send players to the draft, so they'll continue to get ratings gamewise.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

Ok, but when i look down theyre roster, i see guys like TRAVIS BENJAMIN who runs a 4.2z, bramdon mcgee who runs a 4.3., graig cooper, tommy streeter, demarcus vam dke, sam shields, ray ray arm strong, latwan anderson, cory nelms, sean spenxe and many others who run 4.5 or lower. Im a die hard canes fan and even ill admit we are a little overrated but the speed department ismt one of them. Teams like Uf who has been overrated since 07, georgia, auburn, lsu, osu, ole miss fsu, are majorly overrated. Miami has had top classes and they have started producing. I just hate how ppl figure speed wins it. Its not the case.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Because they're fast. Speed is the only rating that really matters in NCAA 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #6
Banned

THE_U's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll take an overrated Miami team any day over a lower rating. Makes it better for the haters.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #7
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
Ok, but when i look down theyre roster, i see guys like TRAVIS BENJAMIN who runs a 4.2z, bramdon mcgee who runs a 4.3., graig cooper, tommy streeter, demarcus vam dke, sam shields, ray ray arm strong, latwan anderson, cory nelms, sean spenxe and many others who run 4.5 or lower. Im a die hard canes fan and even ill admit we are a little overrated but the speed department ismt one of them. Teams like Uf who has been overrated since 07, georgia, auburn, lsu, osu, ole miss fsu, are majorly overrated. Miami has had top classes and they have started producing. I just hate how ppl figure speed wins it. Its not the case.
Hhhmm.. So teams that actually make the BCS are overrated? Florida, LSU, and OSU are threats year in and year out and Georgia, Auburn, Ole Miss, and FSU are all teams on the rise....

Your argument also changed half way through your paragraph :P You were saying that you were overrated and then you tried to justify it and then you switched back to them being overrated...
Old 06-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
Florida state is like Miami, they have the talent but it just isn't coming together on the field. The same with Miami. Florida is not overrated, I know your a canes fan but you have give credit when its due. I'm not a gators fan either but I know they are good. I kind of get a feeling you created this thread just to have people to stroke your ego about the canes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »