Home

Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

This is a discussion on Christrian Ponder Rating What you think within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Hmmm what has he done thats so great?
He's a solid all around QB with pretty good tools. He was thought of as a running QB when he was first named the starter, but now he's shown the ability to move the ball down the field making all the throws. IDK man, Im a Gator fan but I can appreciate talent when I see it. Ponder's a pretty damn good player and had he not gotten hurt, he would've been more of a household name.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #10
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
Sounds like a hating Gator fan....Christian Ponder def stepped his game up last year...he's jus injured a lot but last year he balled...he hasn't put up heisman #s or super great stats but if u haven't watch him u can't really pass judgement.....topic: I think he should be about an 87 or 88ish....if the D can pull it together they may have a nice season with him at the helm
Sounds like hating Bucknut fan lol. I never said he was bad or good i just asked. In his carrer he has 29-22 TD-Int thats not good lol. An last year he was 14-7 TD-INT not to great either, so i guess he's someone you gotta watch other wise i dont get it.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #11
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
He's a solid all around QB with pretty good tools. He was thought of as a running QB when he was first named the starter, but now he's shown the ability to move the ball down the field making all the throws. IDK man, Im a Gator fan but I can appreciate talent when I see it. Ponder's a pretty damn good player and had he not gotten hurt, he would've been more of a household name.
Im not hating on him i mean if he's good then he's good. I just dont get it so i went by stats. Ill give him credit for what he has done though in all the big games his Defense was so bad he was always playing from behind so the other D's keyed in on the pass i guess. But have no fear Fsu fans your team will still get a A- for defense like always lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #12
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
it's so refreshing for rival fans to appreciate good players no matter what. Ponder is a decent player...and as far as big games, I thought he did well at BYU

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 06-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Sounds like hating Bucknut fan lol. I never said he was bad or good i just asked. In his carrer he has 29-22 TD-Int thats not good lol. An last year he was 14-7 TD-INT not to great either, so i guess he's someone you gotta watch other wise i dont get it.
He did get injured that last year during the season.

His strengths are:
His legs
His smarts
His Accuracy

Weakness:
His arm isn't that great. Mid to low 80's as far as I'm concerned

Final Rating: Probably low 90's high 80's (I scale my ratings) EA will give him like a 95 because I've read about him possibly going in the 2nd round of this years draft.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #14
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

just to point out here also fsu didn't run the ball alot and threw alot of passes even when the run game had some steam. so hopefully this year we will see a more balanced team.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 12

And I think a 2:1 td to int ratio is pretty solid...not to mention no running game as mentioned earlier
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 02:35 PM   #16
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
And I think a 2:1 td to int ratio is pretty solid...not to mention no running game as mentioned earlier

Ya not bad, but doesnt mean anything if you cant win a big game....*cough* Ohio State. You sure you aint trying to defend your Qb with that 2:1 statement lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »