Home

Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

This is a discussion on Christrian Ponder Rating What you think within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #17
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Talking Re: Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

90-95
Old 06-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #18
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Ya not bad, but doesnt mean anything if you cant win a big game....*cough* Ohio State. You sure you aint trying to defend your Qb with that 2:1 statement lol
Since when did this become a thread to bash OSU? Pryor was 30:15, which IMO is OK but Pryor isn't a passing QB. 2:1 in college to me is just OK.

Ponder is at 29:22....

Ponder will likely be in the Low 90s, should probably be High 80s.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 10

As being a roster creator that never believes in NCAA ratings, I started to work on rating the players and here is what I have so far.

97- Jake Locker

96- Ryan Mallett

94- Case Keenum

93- Kellen Moore, Christian Ponder

91-John Brantley, Ricky Stanzi, Colin Kaepernick

90- Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck,Matt Barkley, Blaine Gabbert, Jerrod johnson

88- Andy Dalton, Greg McElroy,Kirk Cousins,Jacory Harris, Nick Foles, Nathan Enderle, Mitch Mustain

87- Josh Nesbitt, Tyrod Talylor, Landry Jones, Garrett Gilbert, Robert Griffin, Kevin Riley

86- B.J. Daniels, Ben Chapelle, Ryan Lindley, Tom Savage, Cameron Newton, Zach Collaros

i would like to point out I did this before I heard about the stretched out ratings. I will need to see how those are before I can accurately rate him.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #20
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

I think Ponder might become the best pro prospect in this class, even with Mallet and Locker around.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #21
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWillard2
As being a roster creator that never believes in NCAA ratings, I started to work on rating the players and here is what I have so far.

97- Jake Locker

96- Ryan Mallett

94- Case Keenum

88- Andy Dalton, Greg McElroy,Kirk Cousins,Jacory Harris, Nick Foles, Nathan Enderle, Mitch Mustain

87- Josh Nesbitt, Tyrod Talylor, Landry Jones, Garrett Gilbert, Robert Griffin, Kevin Riley

86- B.J. Daniels, Ben Chapelle, Ryan Lindley, Tom Savage, Cameron Newton, Zach Collaros

i would like to point out I did this before I heard about the stretched out ratings. I will need to see how those are before I can accurately rate him.
Do you actually go through and rate players on their attributes (arm strength, accuracy, etc.) and see what you get for these, or are you just doing what you think their overall ratings should be?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #22
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Hmmm what has he done thats so great?

Well last year he did this against...

Miami- top 20 defense loaded with talent
BYU- preseason top 5 team he did to on the road
GT- Always known as having a very strong defense
UNC- Maybe the best defense in many years, you'll see this year, and he did it to them on the road...

112/159 70%
1388 passing/ 347 AVG.
10/1 TD -

He lit up UNC's defense who is sick to the tune of 33/40 395 yards and 3 TD's.

90-92 is what he should be and what some here need to do is take of the koolaid glasses...

One more thing gatorfan4eva, act like you have some sense, not since bro... It will probably take a minute to figure that out for you. Good luck with that.

God I can't get off this dude gator4eva. I'm trying to wrap it up, gotta do dinner. Dude you said you never watched him and he lost every big game he played in? WTF, get a clue and watch some ball bro. He beat BYU on the road, like I said when they were in the top 10. He beat a really tough UNC team on the road and carried the team on his back.

When you don't watch the guy, like you admitted previously, just don't weigh in with opinions and talk out your butt. Makes you look dumb...
Old 06-05-2010, 04:42 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I think Ponder might become the best pro prospect in this class, even with Mallet and Locker around.
Wait until his Wonderlic score at the combine. He isn't the fastest QB in CFB, he doesn't have the strongest arm, but he is smart, has an accurate arm, and knows when to run. I am going to guess he has a 92-94 rating.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #24
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWillard2

97- Jake Locker

96- Ryan Mallett

94- Case Keenum

john brantley and matt barkeley should not be rated higher than jacory harris, and christian ponder shouldnt be 5 higher than jacory harris, if anything they should have the same overall or ponder being only 1 or 2 higher...
NBA- New York Knicks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »