Home

Between you and me do you think this is Madden 10.5?

This is a discussion on Between you and me do you think this is Madden 10.5? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What's your expectation of Ncaa 11?
Madden 10.5 35 27.34%
Much higher expectations 93 72.66%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #33
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Between you and me do you think this is Madden 10.5?

I think if you look at just strictly gameplay, this is Madden 10.5. It seems to me that every year since NCAA went Next Gen, NCAA, gameplay wise, was just the previous year of Madden + a few things. This year it's looking the same as far as gameplay, but things like entrances, ESPN integration, Recrutting, and probabbly most uniquely, all the different types and styles of teams, makes NCAA 11 look to be much more then Madden 10.5.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #34
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

And lol at calling someone who mentions 2k a troll. If making a comparison between two similar games makes you a troll then we all trolled at one point of our life.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
I think if you look at just strictly gameplay, this is Madden 10.5. It seems to me that every year since NCAA went Next Gen, NCAA, gameplay wise, was just the previous year of Madden + a few things. This year it's looking the same as far as gameplay, but things like entrances, ESPN integration, Recrutting, and probabbly most uniquely, all the different types and styles of teams, makes NCAA 11 look to be much more then Madden 10.5.
i agree this year is very different, the animations are pretty different in ncaa compared to madden, they also run different in ncaa which is a good thing. Some of the animations with the wide receivers/corners are a little over the top and rarely seen in ncaa which is a good thing also.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »