Home

Neutral Site Games

This is a discussion on Neutral Site Games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #9
Rookie

shando14's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Neutral Site Games

Agreed!!! I feel like I should have the option. It makes it feel more real when neither team has an advantage. It would be good if they had it but if they didnt have it I wouldnt be completely upset. Look where the game has come from and where it looks like it is now. I think the main issue for me was that they gave NCAA most of the perks that Madden has had for years as far as uniforms and customization are concerned.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhadley
I don't think it would be that hard for them to add it in. All they have to is when scheduling out of conference games at the beginning of the new season have home, away, or neutral. If you choose neutral a list of stadiums would pop up and you choose the stadium you want to play in.
Game times would be very nice to have, at least for home games. Also, it would be cool to schedule a Thursday or Friday night game as well.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylenap
Game times would be very nice to have, at least for home games. Also, it would be cool to schedule a Thursday or Friday night game as well.
Addicted cant stop for the game!!!lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »