Home

With all the New Conference alignments, who's waiting for NCAA 12 instead? I AM!

This is a discussion on With all the New Conference alignments, who's waiting for NCAA 12 instead? I AM! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
Banned

Titus1108's Arena

OVR: 7
With all the New Conference alignments, who's waiting for NCAA 12 instead? I AM!

With Nebraska moving to the Big Ten(making 12 teams), and Colorado with a Pac 10 invite I have heard now. And looking to expand the Pac10 to 16 teams starting the 2011 season, why buy this years game?? I just cant see myself doing it knowing that this is all going to happen next year. Anyone else? Just curious.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: With all the New Conference alignments, who's waiting for NCAA 12 instead? I AM!

I think it will be the 2012 season before any of this is in effect, so it would be NCAA 13 when we get a game with the new conferences.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: With all the New Conference alignments, who's waiting for NCAA 12 instead? I AM!

It doesn't bother me. I see NCAA 11 as a representation of the 2010 season, and everything this season stays the same.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus1108
With Nebraska moving to the Big Ten(making 12 teams), and Colorado with a Pac 10 invite I have heard now. And looking to expand the Pac10 to 16 teams starting the 2011 season, why buy this years game?? I just cant see myself doing it knowing that this is all going to happen next year. Anyone else? Just curious.....
LOL. To each his own, I suppose. I'm not missing out on the best next gen NCAA because of conference re-alignment that won't even take effect for 2 years. That isn't even sim, its anal retentive (with all due respect). Anyways, takes discipline to withhold that 60 beans.

Cheers
Old 06-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Did they give the option last year in ncaa 10 to be able to realign Conference already. I'm sure that was one of the new features announced last year. If it is still in ncaa 11. Then why wait until ncaa12 when ncaa 11 will have that option to do it this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

ummm its not happening for another Two years. If your gonna skip one, I'd say skip next year.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Did they give the option last year in ncaa 10 to be able to realign Conference already. I'm sure that was one of the new features announced last year. If it is still in ncaa 11. Then why wait until ncaa12 when ncaa 11 will have that option to do it this year.
We cannot change the number of teams in a conference, but we could get creative and test drive Nebraska in the Big Ten by just replacing one of the weak teams. We could put Colorado in the Pac 10 the same way.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 1

ncaa 11 hasnt even been released yet stay with the present
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »