Home

Show off your NCAA 2004 SI Covers!!! (Comments)

This is a discussion on Show off your NCAA 2004 SI Covers!!! (Comments) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2003, 12:37 PM   #33
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Show off your NCAA 2004 SI Covers!!! (Comments)

Quote:

Easton said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Quote:

Easton said:
Wake upset FSU in mine. And Louisville was in the Natl Champ game against Va Tech.

I simmed a couple years in a second dynasty and Louisville went undefeated (till the Championship game) in Year 2.

Cool, might have to schedule them in a future season then, to give myself some non-conference challenge. Oh, wait, I lost 2 non-conference games in my first season. Where's Army when I need them.

I've lost 2 non and 1 conference game this year with just OSU to go. Right now I am earmarked for the Capital One Bowl, but a win against the Bucks has me Rose Bowl bound!
Old 07-18-2003, 12:48 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Louisville seems to be good in my dynasty as well, I've simmed a few years. Could they be this years N. Texas???
Old 07-18-2003, 12:49 PM   #35
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

OK, here are my pics, but...note that they are from an old RCA TV and there are tons of scanlines. The truth is, I am too poor to buy TV cards for my PC because there are too many games coming out, plus the bills, the car, the Bills and Bulls tickets...way too much out of my pocket. So, here's my poorly captured cover shots.

These are from the 2007 season, so, if they look strange to you, just be reminded.

And, BTW, the Bantham Tech Rams are my created school as well, so, if that seems strange, now you know why.

Well, here they are.

This, by far, is the best cover that the game has spit out at me. I'm being honest with you and I'm not being a WV enthusiast...heck, I'm not even coaching them in my Dynasty.

This is the BCS rating issue, and my Rams are on top of 'em!

This cover comes as a close second to the WV one up top.

MAN, I love this feature!

I'll post more soon if you give me good feedback...and yes, I know my captures are crappy, you don't have to remind me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2003, 01:19 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

I haven't made the cover yet, mainly cuz I haven't really done much which dynasty as I am waiting for rosters, but in the one season I simulated the best cover I saw was right after the conferece championship games, one loss Oklahoma got into the National Championship game over undefeated Notre Dame. The cover showed a picture of Notre Dame, and said Snubbed! Who said the BCS Had to be Fair.

This feature is so cool.
Old 07-18-2003, 01:49 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Show off your SI love! (Comments)

Ill post one as soon as I get one. Almost done with yr 1 with Baylor and no SI cover for me. Not even ranked so I wouldnt figure Id get one yet. Maybe yr 2.

Does offseason have SI Covers? LIke "Oklahoma wraps up the top recruting class, or the top recruit"?
Old 07-18-2003, 01:50 PM   #38
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Ill post one as soon as I get one. Almost done with yr 1 with Baylor and no SI cover for me. Not even ranked so I wouldnt figure Id get one yet. Maybe yr 2.

Does offseason have SI Covers? LIke "Oklahoma wraps up the top recruting class, or the top recruit"?

There is an Off-Season issue and a Pre-Season Issue
Old 07-18-2003, 01:58 PM   #39
YNWA

Gizmo's Arena

OVR: 26

I don't have a digital camera, but I do have a Nokia 3650 which has that feature and I'll post some pics when I get off of work.
Old 07-18-2003, 03:04 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 6

Do you see the Off Season issue after you start the new season? I had the #1 class, so I'd think I would be on the cover.

I got the #1 overall recruit, a mid-80s CB. Best rated freshman recruit I've ever had. My starting SS, a JR, left after the season. Dunno why, he didn't have that good a year, but was 2nd team AA. Couldn't talk him into staying. Oh well, such is life in the college game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »