Home

What's the next big Presentation announcement?

This is a discussion on What's the next big Presentation announcement? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14
Question What's the next big Presentation announcement?

So I went back and re-read OS's NCAA Preview:

http://www.operationsports.com/preview.php?id=100

Unless I've completely missed some new info, it seems that there are still some big presentation elements that have yet to be announced (see below). The preview covers the pre-game entrances and the ESPN integration.

What else do you think we have in store?

I've bolded some of the lines that I found interesting from that portion of the preview.

###

Presentation

I have saved the best for last as NCAA 11’s presentation package is one of the best I have ever seen in a video game. There is a lot I cannot talk about because of the aforementioned embargo, but rest assured, there are some amazing things up EA’s sleeve.

The ESPN integration is jaw dropping, with real-time replay wipes that will select the most dynamic camera angle to highlight a specific play. But stat banners and cut scenes are my favorite part of the presentation because many are almost photo-realistic, especially the ones that include players trash talking with each other after a big play. Ben and Russ realized how much acclaim a game such as MLB 10: The Show has received for its attention to cut scenes, and they are out to prove that their title will be mentioned in the same sentence.

I am also very excited to let everyone know that authentic team-pregame entrances are back, and after seeing a couple in action, I have to say I was more than impressed. EA will be releasing a blog very soon detailing which entrances are in the game, so I do not want to steal their thunder. I will tell you this: what I saw in action was put together in such a way from a broadcast-presentation standpoint that I initially mistook it for a live game feed on a loading or intro screen.

Again, there are some very big things regarding presentation that I cannot talk about, so keep your eye on the EA blogs and here on OS as they are "officially" announced.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: What's the next big Presentation announcement?

Special presentation for Rivalry and Bowl games. They seem to be really focused on capturing college football for what it is this year with the 120 ways to win and things like team entrances. If I am right then I will be more than pleased, if its something more thats just gravy
Old 06-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

well other than knowing that ESPN will be in the presentation, we don't know much about the presentation. all we have gotten so far is pictures of some of the overlays and ESPN graphics, and a few off-screen videos that showed the replay wipe.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
Banned

Brnto4life's Arena

OVR: 6

I hope they announce that the during the BCS Championship Game, Godzilla and Mothra will battle in the area surrounding the field.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm holding out hope for a slick halftime show with highlights from around the country. I know it's wishful thinking

But maybe, just maybe, that's why they have four fixed matchups in the demo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brnto4life
I hope they announce that the during the BCS Championship Game, Godzilla and Mothra will battle in the area surrounding the field.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brnto4life
I think this has been on everyone's wish list for years.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #8
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
I think this has been on everyone's wish list for years.
if its not in I'm not buying.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »