Home

Online Dynasty Single Player

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Single Player within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2010, 05:24 AM   #17
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Online Dynasty Single Player

It would be nice if they would let us host more than one dynasty and join more than 5 now that a lot of people will be hosting their own online dynasty for themselves
Old 06-13-2010, 09:15 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRock
If you want to host an OD with your friends, you can't because you already have the single team one.
I don't think this is true, is it? I've never tried to play in more than one OD, but I would guess you could do multiple ones. I was in 3 Online Franchise with Madden last year. Even if it was true in the past you would think the NCAA team would have thought about that and fixed it.

I don't care about contracts or changing conferences, because I play with Baylor. But for those who play with smaller schools and want to move to big conferences I can see how that's a problem if it's not in Online Dynasty.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #19
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

my only fear is the server because when you go to access your franchise online to play a game you'll have to download from the server to get all the info you did on the computer screen.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:36 AM   #20
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I don't think this is true, is it? I've never tried to play in more than one OD, but I would guess you could do multiple ones. I was in 3 Online Franchise with Madden last year. Even if it was true in the past you would think the NCAA team would have thought about that and fixed it.

I don't care about contracts or changing conferences, because I play with Baylor. But for those who play with smaller schools and want to move to big conferences I can see how that's a problem if it's not in Online Dynasty.
In NCAA 10 you could be in a max of 2 ODs, only one of which you could be the administrator of.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #21
Rookie

3nDAmornin's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
In NCAA 10 you could be in a max of 2 ODs, only one of which you could be the administrator of.
False. I think the max is 5, but I know its more than 2. You can only be the commissioner of 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #22
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4

My issue is my modem and connection is all the way upstairs. I have to unhook my mac and then hook up the xbox...any suggestions other than wireless? I am a tightwad and want to figure something out as cheap as possible.

Could I run a cable all the way upstairs and run into a router or a dual plug(if there is such a thing) into the modem...any techs out there?

Thanks in advance for any help
Old 06-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchrider1
My issue is my modem and connection is all the way upstairs. I have to unhook my mac and then hook up the xbox...any suggestions other than wireless? I am a tightwad and want to figure something out as cheap as possible.

Could I run a cable all the way upstairs and run into a router or a dual plug(if there is such a thing) into the modem...any techs out there?

Thanks in advance for any help
I'm assuming you are connected through an ethernet cable.

Yes you could run a cable up to your router. However it's gonna be messy with a ethernet cable lieing on the ground from your room(or wherever your going to play) to the Router.

You could do it through the wall, but you need to know what you're doing because if you're gonna do it, you wanna make sure you don't want to damage any of the beams behind your wall.

Not sure how much it would cost to have a professional to do it
Old 06-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #24
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs0ng
I'm assuming you are connected through an ethernet cable.

Yes you could run a cable up to your router. However it's gonna be messy with a ethernet cable lieing on the ground from your room(or wherever your going to play) to the Router.

You could do it through the wall, but you need to know what you're doing because if you're gonna do it, you wanna make sure you don't want to damage any of the beams behind your wall.

Not sure how much it would cost to have a professional to do it
So you are saying...a router into my modem with one port housing my internet for my mac and another port housing the ethernet cable from the xbox? I could get the cable up pretty easily or hey maybe I will tell the wife in order to avoid drilling I could just buy another HD tv for computer room?

Thanks for the advice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »