Home

Miami and Ohio State Ratings

This is a discussion on Miami and Ohio State Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 11:31 AM   #9
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Miami and Ohio State Ratings

Cooper was one of Miami most explosive players last year. How does he have the slowest speed rating in their back field? How is he that slow, makes him useless on special teams which is where he did a lot of his damage last year.

Maybe they kept Jarvaris James ratings and gave them to Cooper because there is no way is the slowest running back on that team.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
Chekwa at a 94 is a joke, he couldn't guard me... on a good day. Sanzenbacher and Saine are too high. I don't understand how Saine could be rated higher than Herron, unlessed it's based on potential.

Talk about stretching out the ratings
Brandon Saine is better than Boom Herron. With that said, both should be lowered. Chekwa got burned a lot late last year too. He shouldn't be in the 90s.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

cooper's injury may have affected his rating. there are some curious things that just seem odd, benjamin was given a 92 spd with very high acceleration while aldarius johnson was given the highest top end spd on the team with 96, but with i think the lowest acceleration on the team. sean spence had kind of a down year compared to his freshman season, but they dropped him down to miami's 3rd highest olb, thats what i found surprising.

ratings arent as stretched out as i thought they would be, but i only looked at miami and ohio state
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Chekwa at 94 OVR

That guy is a pass interference magnet
Old 06-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #13
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActLikeYouCrow
cooper's injury may have affected his rating. there are some curious things that just seem odd, benjamin was given a 92 spd with very high acceleration while aldarius johnson was given the highest top end spd on the team with 96, but with i think the lowest acceleration on the team. sean spence had kind of a down year compared to his freshman season, but they dropped him down to miami's 3rd highest olb, thats what i found surprising.

ratings arent as stretched out as i thought they would be, but i only looked at miami and ohio state
True but a 85 seemed a bit too low for me. Especially with what he did last year. I was hoping for more of a 88 or 89 so he would still be viable on special teams. Yeah the ratings aren't stretched out as much but it is a heck of a whole lot better then everybody being a 93 plus in speed.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #14
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
Chekwa at a 94 is a joke, he couldn't guard me... on a good day. Sanzenbacher and Saine are too high. I don't understand how Saine could be rated higher than Herron, unlessed it's based on potential.

Talk about stretching out the ratings
From one Buckeye fan to another, yup.....

Pryor at a 94 blew me away for starters.....

Saine at a 94???? Sanzenbacher at 91????? CHEKWA AT 94?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I had Heyward at a 94 in my "prediction", but other then that all of these ratings are WAY higher then I thought.

And on a side note, Saine is expected to start this year. He's been the starter all spring practice and every other team activity, so it would make sense for him to be a point or two higher then Herron I guess, but Herron at 92??? Wow.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #15
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

Im furious over that and tommy streeters 72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then they have Vaughn at 79 and jared at an 87? are you kidding Then Brown is still on the roster and whats up with miamis LBs? like its one of our most deep positions and they all rated ****
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 11

i don't see how pryor's ranked so high, and his speed is just crazy....he should be 86 speed with 88 acceleration...he's no vince young
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »