Home

Post here when PS3 demo is out!

This is a discussion on Post here when PS3 demo is out! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #9
Banned

gocards055's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Post here when PS3 demo is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
I agree with the thread closings. We dont need too many threads talking about the same thing.
Idk, it seemed a few of the threads were on different subjects and maybe should have been left open. Should'nt be long until this is one is closed too.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #10
Banned

gocards055's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okstatepokes
Its suppose to come out tomorrow folks. You know how terrible the PSN is when it comes to releasing demos
It's confirmed to come out today, but sony sucks with their updates.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okstatepokes
Its suppose to come out tomorrow folks. You know how terrible the PSN is when it comes to releasing demos
based on what? last i saw was they both coming out today?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #12
Rookie

Buckstopshere's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKx84
Who knows?

All I know is that there's no excuse for this. None.

The PS3 and PSN aren't brand new, bleeding edge, fresh off the presses any longer so to speak.

And I'm saying this as a happy PS3 owner but they really need to get serious, especially if they're talking about introducing a paid premium tier down the road.

They've got a long ways to go.

Is it the end of the world? No.

Is it dumb, disappointing, and needless? Yes, especially for people with limited time (Day off from work, etc. etc.)
Old 06-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #13
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKx84
It's still a few hours early for when they usually put things on the store. I'd give it 4-5 hours, that would be around the time it usually updates for me.

Really wouldn't be surprised if they wait until tomorrow though. Sony doesn't like updating the Store more than once a week, which IMO is pretty lame.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #14
Rookie

Buckstopshere's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
It's still a few hours early for when they usually put things on the store. I'd give it 4-5 hours, that would be around the time it usually updates for me.

Really wouldn't be surprised if they wait until tomorrow though. Sony doesn't like updating the Store more than once a week, which IMO is pretty lame.
Mixed signals all over the place. I'm seeing between 2-6pm Pacific as the new floating figure for now.

Unfortunately, it won't surprise me at all if this thing misses today entirely on PSN. In fact, that's what I expect.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #15
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

PSN doesn't update for a couple hours so chill, just find something else to do instead of spam the forums over a demo :P
Old 06-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckstopshere
Who knows?

All I know is that there's no excuse for this. None.

The PS3 and PSN aren't brand new, bleeding edge, fresh off the presses any longer so to speak.

And I'm saying this as a happy PS3 owner but they really need to get serious, especially if they're talking about introducing a paid premium tier down the road.

They've got a long ways to go.

Is it the end of the world? No.

Is it dumb, disappointing, and needless? Yes, especially for people with limited time (Day off from work, etc. etc.)
You know NOTHING about their situation and how things run as PSN and Sony, so don't say it's dumb, disappointing, needless, and that they need to get serious.

Downloading a demo is a privilege, not a right. It was supposed to come out Tuesday, but they had it come out today. Yet people are pissed because Microsoft got it first?

If getting a demo a day late pisses you off that much, just get a 360 and stop whining cause it's anoyying
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »