Home

Demo Bugs

This is a discussion on Demo Bugs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 04:03 AM   #41
Rookie

Shade Shadows's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Demo Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstate19
This was on last years version as well. I was confused as to why my qb would always pause after he got past the LOS but my buddy could scramble uninhibited. Come to find out, it was because I used the d-pad and he used the analog stick. I started controlling players with the analog stick and never saw it again. Try that, and see if it works. If not, then I'm really not sure because I haven't experienced that problem once so far.
I definitely only use the stick and on the two occasions I attempted to scramble with the QB, he stutter-stepped at the line both times, allowing the D to catch him. (Auto sprint on, first time no right trigger held since auto sprint was on, second time tried while holding R trigger even though auto sprint was on. Same result in both instances)
NBA: Boston Celtics
MLB: SF Giants
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 04:15 AM   #42
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10

Not sure whether to consider this a glitch, or just real bad AI, but the computer, down 7 with the ball on my 25 yard line and 10 seconds left and no time outs hurries up to the line and... calls a hand off up the middle? Game over. I suppose they were just trying to catch me off guard... ?

Also, i feel like I'm seeing way too many fumbles. I even put my running to conservative and am still seeing quite a few of them.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:28 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

yeah alot of fumbles.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:37 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

anybody notice how sensitive the dline is when you are one of the dline guys and you try to do crash in it almost always makes me jump offsides????
Old 06-15-2010, 07:20 AM   #45
Rookie

mkam89's Arena

OVR: 3

During a play action play the qb faked the hand off and got stuck in the hand off animation for a second. The pass icons didn't come up until the last second and I got sacked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 07:52 AM   #46
Rookie

WKUweather's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Ry__
I scored a touchdown with no time left to go up by 6. Instead of the game being over, it made me go for the PAT.

The play of the game was that PAT & not my 75-yard desperation hail mary as time expired.
Everybody's Play of the Game is the last play. I think that is just how EA set up the demo...
Old 06-15-2010, 09:24 AM   #47
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

With regard to the fumbles... I noticed that if you do like the one tip says and before your ball carrier gets hit hold down the) button he will hold on to the ball with both hands. By doing this I have not had a fumble in 3 games. In my first game I had 3 fumbles in my first series. So this seems to be a big part of the running game
Old 06-15-2010, 09:26 AM   #48
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7
I meant the L B button. I'm typing on a blackberry and I guess that is the short hand for left bracket haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »