Home

NCAA Football 11 Team Ratings (A Few Are Missing)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Team Ratings (A Few Are Missing) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #49
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 11 Team Ratings

RU should have a higher defense than offense.

We lost a First Round LT, and 3 others on the OL, one of our more productive WRs, our starting FB.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:55 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 7
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ depending on the season.
Re: NCAA Football 11 Team Ratings (A Few Are Missing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDFan1029
Wisconsin is rated way too high. I mean, even Connecticut had a higher ranking recruiting class than Wisconsin. UNC is way overrated...those are the kinds of ratings you would expect their basketball team to have. Rutgers is a B+?? C'mon. I know they went 9-4 last year, but 3 of those wins were against Div. 2 schools, and they were awful in the Big East. Oregon State and Oregon should not have identical ratings..they clearly aren't equally talented. Purdue should not be ranked that high...they were 5-7 last year. I think Navy deserves a little more credit than their C+ average. Everything else is passable, but the ones I mentioned are pretty off.
First, Rutgers is a B. Second, two were against Division IAA schools, not three. Third, we weren't awful in the Big East by any means.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:49 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 11 Team Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicubsfan20
That came should have been a lot more spread out than it was. Wisconsin dominated Miami. Who cares about the field condition, yeah it was a problem, but then again both team were on the same field, no excuses. Wisconsin showed they can stop speed.
I know I am a Miami fan, but Wisconsin barely won a game where they were playing good and Miami was terrible. Miami flat out had one of their worst games of the year. Wisconsin was a part of that, but when Jacory was missing players left and right even when not pressured, and then when he did hit them they dropped it, its sad. Wisconsin should have blown us out. They were playing great and Miami had their worst game outside the VT game. I know its over and done with, but had Miami played decent, they would have most likely won. But that day, they were not meant to win.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #52
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm just wondering how some teams, like Army for instance, are rated C and C+ on offense and defense, yet are rated D overall. How does that work? Are their special teams that bad??? LOL
Old 06-17-2010, 10:43 AM   #53
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm a Penn State fan and we are rated way too high on offense. We have a new inexperienced QB this year and not that great of a WR group. How did we get an A on offense? Our Offense should be a B at best maybe a B+ because of Rosyter and our running game.

We shouldn't be any higher then a B+ this year overall
Old 06-17-2010, 10:51 AM   #54
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Awful like usual.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Air Force Falcons is not in the game??????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

Like others have stated, crap crap crap.
Speaking for Nebraska (most familiar with them of course) B- at best for offense. They could play to an A level by years end as the O-line was beyond banged up last year as was Lee at QB and Helu and Burkhead at RB, but B- would be legit for a start. Defense should be A to A-. Lost Suh, Dillard and safeties, but D-line should still be very solid, and d backs are the deepest in quite some time.

If these ratings are off of what I saw on the teambuilder site, it explains a lot. And people will have to change a TON for their teams that they are familiar with. I think this will make finding a roster to download that is fairly accurate and fair for most teams a complete pain in the ***.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »