Home

Final Build is Much Better than Demo

This is a discussion on Final Build is Much Better than Demo within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #57
Rookie

flustercuck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Final Build is Much Better than Demo

I don't care about replays, gloves, sliding, dreads, or progressive lighting. All I want is to be able to play the CPU on All-American and call most pass plays without feeling like I'm cheating.

Last edited by flustercuck; 06-18-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #58
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

The biggest problem with the pass coverage is the fact that the AI controlled players can't get any pressure on the QB at the higher levels.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:52 AM   #59
Rookie

md0t's Arena

OVR: 3

again, i like the demo...already have it pre-ordered....still psyched, but as i watch the E3 vids...they look EXACTLY like the demo, and i have to agree with what another poster mentioned, its the same thing every year.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:18 PM   #60
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
Another thing to keep in mind about pass coverage, although I know that most people think about this already. If you are playing defense and a team comes out in 3, 4, or 5 wide and you come out in a base formation, such as a 4-3, or even 3-4 depending on the match ups, the offense can exploit that. This obviously has more of an effect when your running a man defense, but it also can have an effect on zone defenses as well. In any zone defense their are weak points and if your linebackers do not do their job in bumping their receivers out or into certain zones, that will effect your secondary as well. I know that this does not explain all the gaps in zone defenses that people may see in the game, but it is just something to keep in mind.
So, in other words, it's like real life. I'm sorry, but if you play a 3-4 or a 4-3 against 4 and 5 wide sets it is going to burn you unless you have incredible linebackers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »