Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

Ok, I was happy to see Arkansas's offense rating of 96, but then I saw Oklahoma was 96, TCU was 96, OSU was 97, Boise State was 97. That's just not right.
Washington Wizards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #42
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
I like Boise State, like what they have done to rise up the ranks...but a 93? Seriously? They have a higher overall than the Gators. And no, I'm not upset over my Noles 89. That's about right. But Boise State and some other squads ratings are ridiculous. I have no problem with Bama being rated so high though.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

And after going to a bowl game, Razorback prestige dropped from 4 stars to 3 stars? At least There's no senior skill players on my 96 offense, so after I convince them to stay it should be a 99.
Washington Wizards
Old 06-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #44
Rookie

mgovick's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: E3 NCAA Football 11 "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWillard2
Damn it. I hate Alabama fans more than any program in the world. Ever since they got Nick Saban I've started to hate them more and more only because of the fans. They are just annoying on here and the rivals boards.

BTW I'm no fan of any SEC team either.
+1

I went to high school in GA and a bunch of the kids that couldnt get into uga go to bama. The bama fans are some of the worst in college football, maybe other than notre dame. They are definitely the new poor of college football.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

These are just "preliminary" ratings. I'm sure they will be somewhat different when the game actually comes out. I'm sure we won't have 99's across the board when all is said and done. Our offense has mostly everyone returning, especially key players such as Ingram, Richardson, and Julio. McElroy is back but if he struggles as he did during a stretch like last year he'll be riding the pine and the young star A.J McCaron will be out there. So I see the offense being somewhere in the lower 90's at games release.

The defense is the hard part to figure out. Marcell Darius is back as well as Don'ta Hightower. However the secondary, which is extremely young, is the question. All the guys were highly touted coming out of high school so we'll see how that works out. Saban is a defensive genius so hopefully he'll find something that clicks.

For now I'd have to go with 85-89 on defense. Overall maybe 93-94.
No Mullet..No Peace!
Mullets for NCAA Football '13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #46
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bama4111
bama only lost 1 crucial player on offense and that was Colin Peek. Other than that we lost 2 Oline and a WR that didnt play much at all. We have a smart QB, 2 of the best backs in college football, Potentially a great WR in Jones if he can get his catching straight and 3 returning starters on the oline, and a couple of TE's that have game experience so bama should be up in the high 90's on offense
Alabama should definitely be in the 90's for offense, but not 99. I'm also a big believer that no team should be a 99 in anything unless they have a lineup full of All-Americans coming back.

But even worse, 'Bama has 1 (ONE) starter returning on defense and they're rated a 99. ONE.

I'm curious as to what player attributes do to impact the rating of the unit
Old 06-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #47
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

I don't think these raitings are a preliminary WIP, but are the actual thing.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #48
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
LOL @ the Central Florida homerism. 3 stars, 83 overall. That's equal prestige to Arkansas, Cal, South Florida, Texas Tech, etc. Could they at least pretend they're not homers? Yikes. That's a solid 2 star program, who are 26-25 in a bad conference over the last 4 years. But that's the same level as Cal? Laughable.

Cal being 3 stars is pretty bad. They're a 4.

99 on offense, and defense? Come on now. That's not a 99 offense. Defense...eh, maybe.

TCU's numbers seem reversed. They're not a 96 on O and an 88 on D. Their D is among the best in the country just about every year. The offense is decent. Reverse those numbers and it's right on.

As usual, the ratings and the rankings are completely out of sync. Got an unranked team rated a 90. Got a ranked team at 80. This is part of why the rankings system has always been bad in the dynasty.

These are predictably bad, and need to be massively re-edited before a dynasty can be played.
Actually TCU lost a lot on defense from last year. They're offense will be exceptional though with eight or nine returning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »