Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #49
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

Can someone tell me the prestige rating of Washington? The video is blocked for me here at work.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #50
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanflguy
How is Minnesota a 85? I love my team, but there is no way we are only 1 overall worse than notre dame.
And we are an 87 on offense when we had the first offense in the Big 10 last year
Minnesota may have been ranked last in points scored on offense, rushing offense, and total offense in the Big-10 in 2009; but the Golden Gophers return nine starters this year on offense. Only WR Da'Jon McKnight (JR) and TE Tiree Eure (JR) will be starting for the first time.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #51
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8

Boise deserves their high rating... they DID go undefeated last year. And I believe they return 20 of 22 starters. They are scary good, even if they are in the WAC fellas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #52
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka520
ASU is rated higher than us???
That is an absolute joke. Arizona State is very weak this year and Arizona is returning several key playmakers from a 2nd place finish in the PAC 10. The Wildcats are very deep at several positions as well. Scratching my head as well there.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofresno
Boise deserves their high rating... they DID go undefeated last year. And I believe they return 20 of 22 starters. They are scary good, even if they are in the WAC fellas
I agree with this statement.

The combo of Kellan Moore, James Avery, and Titus Young is crazy good.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #54
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofresno
I'm always going to be skeptical about Boise's ratings, they've played some good bowl games, but they've never had to play anything near a real schedule. I might just be stubborn, but to me Boise hasn't proven itself to deserve a high raiting.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Alabama should definitely be in the 90's for offense, but not 99. I'm also a big believer that no team should be a 99 in anything unless they have a lineup full of All-Americans coming back.

But even worse, 'Bama has 1 (ONE) starter returning on defense and they're rated a 99. ONE.

I'm curious as to what player attributes do to impact the rating of the unit
Agreed that no team should be an overall 99. I'm glad they feel like our team deserves that, but in the end it'd be no fun playing with a team that powerful.

Also to the ones that have been knocking the Alabama fans, not all of us are stubborn. Yes I admit some just make me sit and shake my head in disbelief as well, as do some other fans from other teams, but I also know they have great fans as well. Heck my best friend is a Tennessee fan. I'm extremely loyal to the Tide and make the yearly journey to A-Day every year with the other 92,000+, and will root for them when overmatched (see Shula years), but don't base opinions on us based only on what is seen on internet forums and message boards.
No Mullet..No Peace!
Mullets for NCAA Football '13

Last edited by Jase24; 06-17-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #56
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaima1shu
Can someone tell me the prestige rating of Washington? The video is blocked for me here at work.
3 Stars

89 OVR - 93 O - 88 D

Not sure I agree with the D being that high, but time will tell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »