Home

So have all these features been taken out or am I just not seeing them?

This is a discussion on So have all these features been taken out or am I just not seeing them? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #17
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: So have all these features been taken out or am I just not seeing them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Oh yeah, I see what you mean, I think to fix that for NCAA 12 they could make like the team get much more fatigued (which I've read they said would be the case for NCAA 11 but I don't see that in the demo) and have much more penalties for teams who don't actually run it.
I've seen it. aggressive no huddle with miami and they fatigue very quickly.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:20 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Thats a problem with every team in the game. Be it Oklahoma or Ohio State. As soon as the offense is set the CPU will snap the ball. This is something that should be fixed by now and would really help differentiate each team. We wouldn't see Mizzou and Oklahoma running the same type of spread if this was fixed by now.
I know, that was my (and a lot of other people in this thread) point.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I've seen it. aggressive no huddle with miami and they fatigue very quickly.
yea i saw that as well...good tradeoff to me to keep the wrong teams from doing it...now i dont know how it would work in dynasty after yr 1 if u wanted to change schemes of a school thats never run the no huddle...its prolly hardcoded to each team based on what they are in yr 1
Old 06-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #20
Rookie

cbc72's Arena

OVR: 3

This is not exactly related, but the CPU offense seems to do everything too fast in the demo. Even when the opposition is running a normal offense, I noticed when you get back to the play selection screen the CPU has their play chosen immediately, and your 10 second timer has already started.

No game time or play clock (maybe 2 seconds) has run off for the CPU to pick its offensive play. Then of course, they almost always snap the ball almost immediately.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #21
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbc72
This is not exactly related, but the CPU offense seems to do everything too fast in the demo. Even when the opposition is running a normal offense, I noticed when you get back to the play selection screen the CPU has their play chosen immediately, and your 10 second timer has already started.

No game time or play clock (maybe 2 seconds) has run off for the CPU to pick its offensive play. Then of course, they almost always snap the ball almost immediately.
Yeah that bugs me too that by the time the play call screen loads up 2 seconds are already gone lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »