Home

NCAA 11: Beyond the 'GLAMOR'

This is a discussion on NCAA 11: Beyond the 'GLAMOR' within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA 11: Beyond the 'GLAMOR'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos
Sliders can fix most of the things you said. Pass interference, fumbles, etc. And as for human pass rush - you obviously aren't very good in that area. Because I average about 5 a game total. The skating this is said to be fixed in the retail version. Not sure what you mean about locomotion feels off and bad user catching.
I think he meant the CPU defensive linemen. Why should the user have to control a defensive linemen just to get a decent pass rush?

The skating also wasn't said to be totally fixed in the retail either. It was said to be better and less noticeable, but not completely gone.

I do agree though, that sliders could fix a good number of issues that were present in the demo.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 06-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NCAA 11: Beyond the 'GLAMOR'

NEO is right, this needs to be in the impressions thread. A copy and paste should fix that. Thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »