Home

Props to EA

This is a discussion on Props to EA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #17
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Props to EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
No doubt, I think the point is that even from the "incomplete" demo, it's evident that the dev team really swung for the fences this year. There will always be issues and they'll never be able to fit in everything we'd like into the development cycle that they are constrained by, but this year it really feels like they are truly trying to hit a homerun.
Well said.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #18
Rookie

flustercuck's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
No doubt, I think the point is that even from the "incomplete" demo, it's evident that the dev team really swung for the fences this year. There will always be issues and they'll never be able to fit in everything we'd like into the development cycle that they are constrained by, but this year it really feels like they are truly trying to hit a homerun.
Very true. My only concern is the Def back AI. The deep stuff is money. But every game has money plays. If I have to 'delete' a few plays from the playbook b/c they work to well I'm ok with that. RIght now though, there is too many.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:23 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 42

This is killing me because I've been trying to download this for days and my router is just crap for download speed because of the current PS3 placement in the house.

I try a couple of times a day...it once got to 89% the an error occured and it was gone.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:09 PM   #20
Rookie

ETSUfan1's Arena

OVR: 2

Wow this is different. Usually there is nothing but crying and complaining after the demo comes out. Everyone saying how terrible the game is, only to have a good game released. This year, most people seem to be really pleased. I haven't played the demo yet, but this has me really excited for this years release.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #21
Rookie

WKUweather's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETSUfan1
Wow this is different. Usually there is nothing but crying and complaining after the demo comes out. Everyone saying how terrible the game is, only to have a good game released. This year, most people seem to be really pleased. I haven't played the demo yet, but this has me really excited for this years release.
That's why I made this thread, to praise the workers who did an outstanding job to make this demo great and to make us really excited about the upcoming game release. I hear people complain all the time and it drives me crazy, so we needed a thread to give our applause's to the gang at EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #22
Rookie

spike83's Arena

[quote=Strummer101er;2041203074]Errr, just a cautionary message to all you guys congratulating the dev team and celebrating before the game's even been released:

1993. Super Bowl XXVII. Leon Lett.

Yes and the bottom line is Dallas still emerged as winners. Same thing here, EA wins no matter what. Based on the postive buzz over the demo and everyone's first day purchase because of it as well as everyone planning to purchase regardless. The final product, whether dissapointing or not is irrelevant to EA.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #23
Rookie

flustercuck's Arena

OVR: 0

[quote=spike83;2041204484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer101er
Errr, just a cautionary message to all you guys congratulating the dev team and celebrating before the game's even been released:

1993. Super Bowl XXVII. Leon Lett.

Yes and the bottom line is Dallas still emerged as winners. Same thing here, EA wins no matter what. Based on the postive buzz over the demo and everyone's first day purchase because of it as well as everyone planning to purchase regardless. The final product, whether dissapointing or not is irrelevant to EA.
I'm sorry but that's just bull****. The suits at EA may only care about the money but the guys that truly make the game care deeply. They care b/c its their *** on the line here. Not the suits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »