Home

E3 Preliminary Top 25

This is a discussion on E3 Preliminary Top 25 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 03:43 PM   #33
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: E3 Preliminary Top 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHCougarfan
WOW, what an ignorant post.
By the wins over over Oregon and TCU not being entertaining, I meant that from an offensive standpoint. Defensively that would be a beautiful thing for Boise, but their offense wasn't exactly great against Oregon and TCU. The best thing I saw in that TCU game was the fake punt.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:45 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley7
By the wins over over Oregon and TCU not being entertaining, I meant that from an offensive standpoint. Defensively that would be a beautiful thing for Boise, but their offense wasn't exactly great against Oregon and TCU. The best thing I saw in that TCU game was the fake punt.
The Oregon game they just had a bad case of the fumbles.

As for TCU, TCU was arguably the #1 defense in the country last year, were they supposed to score 40?
Old 06-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #35
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krodis
The Oregon game they just had a bad case of the fumbles.

As for TCU, TCU was arguably the #1 defense in the country last year, were they supposed to score 40?
TCU was #1 in the nation last year? By holding MWC teams around the 10 point mark? I could say that Alabama, Florida, and maybe Texas all had better defenses than TCU, and I don't see how that can't be true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 03:50 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
I don't think I've seen Auburn rated below 18 on any poll I've looked at so far, it's kinda disappointing that ea couldn't find a place in their top 25 for us. I think LSU is a couple spots too high, Houston shouldn't be ranked, Oregon needs to drop down a few spots, Houston, Cincinnati, and Utah should all be unranked, and Auburn, Clemson, and Missouri should.
im a bama fan and i think auburn should be ranked, last time i checked the player ratings they jiffed auburn
Old 06-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #37
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwickstrom1
I understand they have talent, but they were so hyped up going into last year and they ended up a disappointment. That's why I think they shouldn't be ranked. They have talent, but they had talent last year and didn't live up to their expectations.
UNC's defense is going to be extremely salty this year, one of the best in the nation, that alone gets them in the top 25. They should be in every game this year, I would put them and Nebraska in the same league. Nebraska's ranking is based on how tough they played us in the CCG, nothing more, and don't tell me that losing Suh is not that big of a deal. They lost to freakin' Iowa State last year for Pete's sake.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Dude since when did it become a prerequisite for a top 5 team to "blowout every good opponent they faced"???

Oregon and TCU were both great teams last year, and Boise beat BOTH OF THEM. So they didn't put up a ton of points, who cares??? They won the damn game!!
Old 06-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley7
TCU was #1 in the nation last year? By holding MWC teams around the 10 point mark? I could say that Alabama, Florida, and maybe Texas all had better defenses than TCU, and I don't see how that can't be true.
I forgot the point of the game is to personally entertain you, and not win games, because whatever they are doing....it must be right
Old 06-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #40
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinc924
I forgot the point of the game is to personally entertain you, and not win games, because whatever they are doing....it must be right
So you're ducking the fact that all 3 of those teams I just listed have better defenses than TCU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »