Home

Guys, help me out with this.......

This is a discussion on Guys, help me out with this....... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Guys, help me out with this.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Because, i am trying to figure out what the NCAA devs are doing right that the Madden devs arent even though the two games are very similar. Not to mention, I wasnt impressed at all for Madden 10 and they havent made any significant changes from what I have seen to warrant a purchase, while NCAA has even though they are using the same engine. Get my drift?
No. I don't get your drift. You haven't played Madden yet you're already assuming you won't like it as much. Locomotion might be one of the things that's changed your perception of NCAA. That's in Madden too. I just don't get how before you even play it you can already know you won't like it as much. Especially when outside of ESPN and lighting, pretty much everything that's in NCAA is in Madden.

Play Madden with an open mind first, and then you can make this kind of thread. Right now I don't get it.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #10
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
No. I don't get your drift. You haven't played Madden yet you're already assuming you won't like it as much. Locomotion might be one of the things that's changed your perception of NCAA. That's in Madden too. I just don't get how before you even play it you can already know you won't like it as much. Especially when outside of ESPN and lighting, pretty much everything that's in NCAA is in Madden.

Play Madden with an open mind first, and then you can make this kind of thread. Right now I don't get it.
He said he will give madden a shot. I have to agree with him, so far this cycle I feel much more excited to play NCAA than Madden. I can't put my finger on it either. You would think with my favorite college player ever going to my favorite pro team I'd be all into Madden, but for some reason it's just not grabbing my attention the same way. It could be that NCAA was more vocal about improvements, and that those improvements affect the whole game more than those shown so far by Madden. Weird because I've always been more into Madden than NCAA.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

I'm still not getting how Madden can be worse than NCAA already given that nobody's played it. Regardless of whether he'll "give Madden a shot" or not. I would think he'd have to play Madden before passing judgment but apparently I'm wrong.

I can't wait until IGN starts reviewing games without playing them, since that's all of a sudden acceptable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 11:08 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
I'm still not getting how Madden can be worse than NCAA already given that nobody's played it. Regardless of whether he'll "give Madden a shot" or not. I would think he'd have to play Madden before passing judgment but apparently I'm wrong.

I can't wait until IGN starts reviewing games without playing them, since that's all of a sudden acceptable.
Dude, I never said Madden wasnt going to be good. Heck, it could be the greatest Madden of all time for all I know. At this point, I repeat....at this point, I feel more excited about NCAA than I do Madden.

For the record though, I dont think IGN reviewers are the best.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:10 PM   #13
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

And that's probably because you've played NCAA.

I feel like I'm going in damn circles here. And I have a headache. So, whatever. I'm done.

*Unsubscribes from thread*
Old 06-20-2010, 12:01 AM   #14
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
And that's probably because you've played NCAA.

I feel like I'm going in damn circles here. And I have a headache. So, whatever. I'm done.

*Unsubscribes from thread*

Naw, I felt like this before playing the NCAA demo. It has nothing to do with playing or not playing either game.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:13 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
:

3) The impressive jump from last year to this year

I honestly believe that when people play the Madden demo, they will have the same feeling of being impressed by the game as they are with the NCAA demo.

Thank you for saying this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 01:47 AM   #16
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

hatisback, have you been reading in the madden forums lately? I'm just asking because there is more negativity in general in that forum right now and it seems to kinda make you disheartened about the game a little when you read all of the complaints from people who haven't played. I get that feeling at least. But I do believe its jsut the impressive jump from last year to this y ear on NCAA which is giving you that feeling. Kinda like what Madden 10 did for some people.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »