Home

Presentation

This is a discussion on Presentation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Presentation

Can anyone who played the game at e3 comment on where the game is at compared to the Demo?My main concern is regarding a halftime/post game type show and any type of dynasty extra point type thing?

Are there more stat overlays and such in the full game? Im looking to see how much espn is really integrated cause all i have heard about or seen tot his point is the scorebar and the replay wipe with the intro graphic is all.

I dont see anyone talking about it or coming out with any new info about the presentation upgrades
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Presentation

can anyone tell me what stat overlays even are? I mean, I hear A LOT of people talking about them...(well see, actually lol) but I have absolutely NO clue what they are...thanks :P
Old 06-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
can anyone tell me what stat overlays even are? I mean, I hear A LOT of people talking about them...(well see, actually lol) but I have absolutely NO clue what they are...thanks :P
Like when you break the huddle a thing at the bottom of the screen might pop up that says shows a pic of a player, his name, and says he has 120 yards rushing or something.

Trust me, if you seen them on TV, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
Like when you break the huddle a thing at the bottom of the screen might pop up that says shows a pic of a player, his name, and says he has 120 yards rushing or something.

Trust me, if you seen them on TV, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.
oh yeah okay I get it....sorta like a stat bar?
Old 06-20-2010, 04:00 PM   #5
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

Stat overlay at the bottom
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos

Stat overlay at the bottom
Thanks! :P haha before this thread, I had a feeling it was like a bug, talking about then the numbers would leak over onto another word or something :P idk why i thought that really....
Old 06-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

have any of you guys found any answers? Its weird that noone is talking about presentation with NCAA 11, is it off limits or is NCAA devs not showing it off or something? I just want to know if there is a halftime show or any additional presentation elements not in the demo....
Old 06-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #8
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

on a serious not, i think the NCAAF team did a piss poor job with the ESPN integration this year. NCAAB 10 was wayy better. It was actually ESPN not ESPN/EA Sports. We know the game is made by ea, does it have to be everywhere. The replays are lame and the pregame thing is something i have never seen on a Saturday football game. Dont get me wrong now, I love that ESPN is in the game. But if you are going to do something like that, do it the right way, not the way yall want it to. it kind of defeats the purpose of puttin ESPN in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »