Home

Whats your favorite year of NCAA Football?

This is a discussion on Whats your favorite year of NCAA Football? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2010, 11:18 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Whats your favorite year of NCAA Football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
I remember playing this at Bestbuy before I ever had a PS2 and my jaw dropped to the floor. I couldn't believe how amazing it looked coming from the PS1. Then my parents surprised me with a PS2 and couple weeks later for Christmas. Best Christmas ever!
Will there ever be a jump as impessive as the PS1 PS2 jump? That is the milion dollar question. SUre PS2 to next gen was a jump but not as jaw-dropping as the ps1 ps 2 jump.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #66
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Either NCAA 06 or 09 (PS2 for both).. I loved 09 and I played the crap out of it and the same with 06. I can't really pick one over the other.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:27 AM   #67
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

2003 was great because of the inclusion of actual trophies for rivalries, bowl games, individual awards, etc. Being able to actually SEE the awards you won was awesome.

But overall, my favorite stretch of the series is 06/07.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:31 AM   #68
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Will there ever be a jump as impessive as the PS1 PS2 jump? That is the milion dollar question. SUre PS2 to next gen was a jump but not as jaw-dropping as the ps1 ps 2 jump.
I doubt it. PS1 to PS2 was pretty amazing. Although I will say seeing The Show on PS3 was pretty insane coming from the PS2.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:13 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 4

NCAA Football 07 for sure. My first game in the series. I remember I lost my first game 14-7 playing Harvard on Christmas Eve. Man I went so far!!! The recruiting was easy and the drills were AWESOME!!! I remember the most a team got against me in rushing was 50 or so yards. I was tearing it up with Darren McFadden. No game will ever surpass that. My first on next -gen was 10' and my first impression was wow they cheaped out on this one. I barely played 08 or 09 and I ended up throwing those away. Next gen is super hard in pass defense and recruiting. I remember how you used to choose between Strength, Speed, Agility chooses how all the positions played. Wow I wish I never gave that game away. Seriously what did Adam say? Anyways I'm pumped for NCAA Football 11 except there's no Schutt Ion 4d.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »