Home

NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTAllTheWay
You're talking about 15 more players on each team. There are 120 teams in the game, so 15 more on each... that's 1,800 more players in the game. That's a lot of space being taken up.

Don't get me wrong, I would like more players on the teams because then Texas would actually have the 12th best prospect (WR Darius White) on their team. But putting more players in the game means more space being taken up on non-gameplay areas of the game.
Players do not take up a terrible amount of space, and I guarantee you there is room on the PS3 disk, if not the 360. At the very least they could include extra space for 85 men on each roster even if not including all 85. This would not be a problem as I don't believe there is ever a time all 85 men are loaded into memory space. At the most I believe 11 are loaded at one time, and these can all be loaded from the HDD with an install rather than the optical drive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #122
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Yeah but if they can't do it on the 360 they won't do it at all.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #123
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdogs2
I agree also
or how about replacing Mascot Mashup with FCS roster? (seems to make sense considering 'tis rosters lol)
Old 06-25-2010, 12:17 AM   #124
Rookie

jolson88's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139
Players do not take up a terrible amount of space, and I guarantee you there is room on the PS3 disk, if not the 360. At the very least they could include extra space for 85 men on each roster even if not including all 85. This would not be a problem as I don't believe there is ever a time all 85 men are loaded into memory space. At the most I believe 11 are loaded at one time, and these can all be loaded from the HDD with an install rather than the optical drive.
Are you a software developer qualified to make that statement? The problem is a lot more complicated than just physical media space.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:25 AM   #125
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Im still seeing DB's running routes before the WR's. This needs fixing

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #126
Banned

OVR: 14
I agree. These are nice fixes/additions to the game. I wish the game was alittle more difficult offensively, but defensively it appears to be "spot on" this year. It's harder to stop the better offenses with the addition of the new locomotion feature. I like it alot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »