Home

NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Updates/Fixes from Demo To Retail Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
i get an eerie feeling of NCAA 09 & 10 "patches" when reading that list.

I'm gonna buy the game, BUT I'm not opening it for a few days until I hear impressions on here. If it's not good I'm gonna take it back.
I'm confused why buy the game at all if your just going to wait for impressions? It's not like there won't be any to purchase after a few days of OSers impressions.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #34
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
Anyone know if the retail version will allow for slower game speed than the demo through a slider, as Madden 10 did?
Game speed slider is confirmed (offline), I'm not sure what the default setting will be for online.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
i get an eerie feeling of NCAA 09 & 10 "patches" when reading that list.

I'm gonna buy the game, BUT I'm not opening it for a few days until I hear impressions on here. If it's not good I'm gonna take it back.
At least they fixed these things now as opposed to a couple weeks after. I wouldn't worry about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I like the list, especially the defensive lineman aspect. The only thing that bothers me is there is no mention of them fixing the dreadlocks/long hair missing in the demo.

Surely you would take awesome gameplay over dreadlocks Odogg....

Afro's would be cool but hey that stuff is secondary IMO just like socks and and where the actual patches on jersey's are placed...

Seems like now days more and more guys care about the side show of the game than the actual game play itself

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

That list is also going to make several people who bashed the demo look foolish talking about they (EA) can't fix certain issues with the game like pass coverage and onside kicks in less than 1 month

I think it was that poster rhombic who spent all of his time throwing bombs and doing onside kicks just to see if he could get away with it all game...

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #38
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

I was hopeful for this, and wow. It seems they are really coming through. I swear that list covered just about every single one of my complaints.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 06-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #39
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
That list is also going to make several people who bashed the demo look foolish talking about they (EA) can't fix certain issues with the game like pass coverage and onside kicks in less than 1 month

I think it was that poster rhombic who spent all of his time throwing bombs and doing onside kicks just to see if he could get away with it all game...

In fairness, the issues Rhombic pointed out are real and could constitute a true gamekiller for the online folks if they aren't fixed.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Yes I want gameplay over dreadlocks but with that being said, and just like I said just now in another thread on a similar topic, I think we've all waited long enough for more minor things like this from last-gen to make it into next-gen. I gave them the benefit of the doubt about dreadlocks the first couple of years but it's getting sort of ridiculous now.

For me personally the look of the game is too sterile without them so it'd be akin to having only black and white uniforms available instead of the actual team uniforms. Yes it doesn't affect gameplay at all but it most certainly does affect the overall look of the game in an vastly negative way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »