Home

Jeremiah Masoli

This is a discussion on Jeremiah Masoli within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Jeremiah Masoli

its a personal choice, but if you use him then realism isnt important to you. might as well boost him up to 99 ovr in every category while youre at it. i dont plan on playing too many regular online games, but if i made the mistake of playing oregon and saw my opponent was going to use masoli i would immediately quit even though it would mean a loss. im sure there will be the random cheeser who simply changes him to a different name and says no that 90+ ovr guy at qb isnt masoli he's his juco twin.

i can somewhat see keeping him for an offline dynasty as simply a what might have been season, but i wouldnt.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 13

I'll take down his stats and make him a freshman
Old 06-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActLikeYouCrow
if i made the mistake of playing oregon and saw my opponent was going to use masoli i would immediately quit even though it would mean a loss.
This seems like an overreaction. Remember, this is EA's fault, not the gamer's. And to the rest of you who would be this upset about playing against Masoli...did you bench Bradford and Gresham when you played as Oklahoma? Did you bench Blount when he got suspended, or Best when he got his concussion? Didn't think so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
When I do my Oregon dynasty, I'm benching him. By the way, it's NATE Costa, not Nic Costa

My bad ur right ,Nic Costa was Arizona's former QB. It is Nate....smh
Old 06-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #13
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

No, because he's an NFL player now.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #14
shh
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jeremiah Masoli better not be available during online play... He tryin to get in the NFL..
Old 06-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #15
six
Banned

OVR: 6

Well Bradford and the OU TE were as someone said...that wasn't fair to the opponent.

What about Tebow was rumored to miss the LSU game? Should he not have been allowed to have been used for the time he was hurt, etc, until he was announced fit to go? LOL

It's a freaking video game. It's amazing how scared some people are on here of playing Oregon with Masoli at QB online...man up, or just select Bama...I'm sure that will get the Oregon kid to pick another team that's more stacked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #16
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by six
Well Bradford and the OU TE were as someone said...that wasn't fair to the opponent.

What about Tebow was rumored to miss the LSU game? Should he not have been allowed to have been used for the time he was hurt, etc, until he was announced fit to go? LOL

It's a freaking video game. It's amazing how scared some people are on here of playing Oregon with Masoli at QB online...man up, or just select Bama...I'm sure that will get the Oregon kid to pick another team that's more stacked.
This barely deserves a response but it's too painful to let it go.

If a player is injured, they are still on the roster...not s-u-s-p-e-n-d-e-d or kicked off the team.

No one is "scared" of Masoli anyways. That team is going to be great without him anyways. It's a matter of realism.

That Carter kid from Ohio State is probably in the game and he is going to Coffeyville for a year to get his grades up. He shouldn't be used in the game either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »