Home

Jeremiah Masoli

This is a discussion on Jeremiah Masoli within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #49
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Jeremiah Masoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
He will probably be replaced by the highest ranked freshman according to Scout.com. Barring any editing detrimantals.
gotcha, yea that makes sense since he wont be playing for Oregon ever again. What are you going to do in terms of re-rating the player you replace him with? The guy you replace him with wont be as good as Masoli.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
gotcha, yea that makes sense since he wont be playing for Oregon ever again. What are you going to do in terms of re-rating the player you replace him with? The guy you replace him with wont be as good as Masoli.
Depending on his scout.com star rating. He'll probably be a 4* so probably around 74-79 overall range.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:29 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosox15
This seems like an overreaction. Remember, this is EA's fault, not the gamer's. And to the rest of you who would be this upset about playing against Masoli...did you bench Bradford and Gresham when you played as Oklahoma? Did you bench Blount when he got suspended, or Best when he got his concussion? Didn't think so.
i dont use oklahoma but yes i would have, i view players who are suspended for the whole year, kicked off the team, injured for the whole year in the same manner. a guy like bradford was out virtually for the whole year so he went to the bottom of the depth chart. blount the same thing til he actually came back. best missed the last 3 regular season games, not really comparable or as big of a deal.

youre paying for the game so its your right to do with it what you will which is what my 99 ovr comment was about. if youre using someone who's really good who you know wont be playing that season because they give you a better chance of winning then it is what it is, really cheap at best. you can attempt to justify it but thats what it boils down to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 05:41 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I echo what ActLikeYouCrow said. The year Maurice Clarett got into all that trouble and was out the entire year he was on my roster for my Buckeyes. In the league I was in on Leaguedaddy I did not use Maurice Clarett once all year despite him being rated 98 or 99 overall. In the end it cost me a win or two but at least I still had my integrity.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #53
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Last year I put Bradford last on OU's Depth Chart last year. I didn't edit him until someone else because he technically could have come back in year 2 of dynasties in '10 even though I expected him in real life to go pro. I turned Gresham into someone else because he was hurt his senior year
Old 06-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #54
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Also, someone being out THE WHOLE SEASON or kicked off the team entirely are different then someone being hurt and losing one or two games.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #55
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I echo what ActLikeYouCrow said. The year Maurice Clarett got into all that trouble and was out the entire year he was on my roster for my Buckeyes. In the league I was in on Leaguedaddy I did not use Maurice Clarett once all year despite him being rated 98 or 99 overall. In the end it cost me a win or two but at least I still had my integrity.
not to be a jerk but what has that intergrity you gained from not playing him actually gotten you? I doubt if you used him things would be much different and you would lose your integrity. It is a video game after all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 01:09 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
not to be a jerk but what has that intergrity you gained from not playing him actually gotten you? I doubt if you used him things would be much different and you would lose your integrity. It is a video game after all.
for real. the integrity thing is a little extreme Odogg lol. I wont think any different of i you if you used Maurice lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »