Home

How AWESOME would these celebrations be?

This is a discussion on How AWESOME would these celebrations be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: How AWESOME would these celebrations be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by St3fN_sTrApS
What is there like a 70 page thread about. . . . Lil' Wayne?? Dreads!!!! BamaBruce c'mon!!!!
sorry dude! WOULD have known, but pic wasn't showin up.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #10
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Hate to bring this up again, but it was in last-gen. I remember if you scored as the away team at the Doak and did the "extreme" celebration, the player would do the Tomahawk Chop then the cut throat sign. And if you were the away team in the Swamp, your fans would do some flimsy, half*** Gator Chomp, mocking it. There were probably more, but those are the ones that stick out the most.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:05 AM   #11
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

ingram would have gotten fine for the slit throat in the nfl and he should have been penalized on that play. The NCAA would never allow that to get into their video game. I remember a few years back on the n64 the game Quarterback Club got some heat because you could give the suck it sign haha i loved it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 02:15 AM   #12
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Yea the slit throat is illegal. And would be inappropriate in a football video game...its a sport, its not actual war, despite all of the war-related words people like to describe football games with. (actual games I mean, not vidya )
Old 06-27-2010, 02:40 AM   #13
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
ingram would have gotten fine for the slit throat in the nfl and he should have been penalized on that play. The NCAA would never allow that to get into their video game. I remember a few years back on the n64 the game Quarterback Club got some heat because you could give the suck it sign haha i loved it
yeah once they started penalizing celebration they took it out. I wish they would allow us to do mocking celebrations though and penalize us. It is apart of the game.
But not the slitting throat.I personally think its awesome but they dont need to add that.

But being able to throw up the dynasty sign would be so cold man. I would do that after every TD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »